A holiday at the countryside

During the mid-year semester holidays,you visited your grandparents at the countryside.Based on the pictures given,write a recount of what you did there.

When writing your recount:
Describe what you did there
State how you felt
Make sure it is not less than 120 words

       During the mid-year semester break,I decided to visit my grandparents who were living at the countryside.It had been ages since my last visit but somehow they also visit us once in the blue moon.My grandparents were kept in dark about my visit.
     
      I took a bus from a bus station which is a stone's throw away from my house to Muar bus station.From there,I took a taxi to my grandparents� house.I could feel the stressless life at countryside once I stepped into the village.It wasn't surprise for me why they would like to live in the village rather than in our house in city.I could feel the fresh air.

     My grandparents were surprised by my sudden visit.I love to the see their expression when they see me.My grandmother cooked my favourite dish which is Fish Head Curry for me.I unloaded my luggage.After having my lunch,I unloaded my luggage in the room.At the evening,I set off with my grandparents to their paddy field.I had an opportunity to harvest the paddy.The paddy field was muddy and my clothes was stocked with the mud.After we were exhausted,we decided to call it a day.

     We went to a nearer river where I often swam and fished when I was young.The water of the river was crystal clear and free from pollution.When I we were enjoying ourself,it started to rain and we dashed to home.On the next day,we decided to go to river to fish.We took brought along our fishing rods,fishhook and baits.We caught a lot of fish and we grilled the fish we caught at night.

    As the saying goes,time flies.I had been staying at my grandparents� house for a week.I had a whale of a time in my grandparents�s house and hope to visit this wonderful place during the next semester break.I had a chance to get out from the hustle and bustle of city during the stay.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel