Best Wedding Congratulations Quotes

This is an incredible collection of little funny and cute wedding congratulations quotes and sayings for your friends to write in cards. When you're single you can do what you want. Once you have married you must give up your single life and responsible for the promise of marriage. Marriage is a lifetime commitment, is to take care of each other, understanding, trust and dependence. If you can't live with someone for a lifetime then why to hold the hand and why still want to marry.

Marriage is a lifetime commitment and it needs hard work and effort to make it work. It is not just a onetime big celebration but a series of ups and downs, twists, and turns that need to be overcome by couples who decided to take the course and face the future together. It is not an easy process but their love will be bigger than the challenges they have to take. Along the process, they may encounter the challenge of poverty, sickness, failure, boredom and unexpected changes, but it is their love and faith for each other that will make them strong enough to conquer every life's storms. At the end of the journey, they can say that the world was a better place and life was a meaningful experience because they still have each other until the end and it was worth it.

A man made a fool of himself by accusing a woman that willingly and voluntarily married him of having an affair with her boss. If you made up your mind to do something as serious as marriage, it is supposed to be a lifetime commitment between two matured both physically and mentally adults. Do not mind our Hollywood dummies that do not know the difference between acting and reality! It is a shame to waste money and a lifetime commitment that failed within 3 years, only Kim Kardashian can do that and still smiles. Are you worrying about what to write in a wedding congratulations card? Don�t worry and discover the best happy wedding quotes for your friends and relatives.
Marriage congratulations quotes

Cute Wedding Congratulations Sayings for Cards!


1- Congratulations my beautiful cousin. It was a perfect wedding ever. My God blessed your marriage and love.

2- The hugest of congratulations to my brother and his wife on their wedding yesterday! What an absolutely beautiful day.

3- The wedding day is soon to arrive. I'm super excited to be at your wedding. What I'm more excited about is you taking a huge, yet beautiful step towards your new life. Congratulations in advance.

4- Congratulations to my sister and her Fianc� on her engagement! We are looking forward to the wedding day! Of course, we used the moment to encourage her to be the unifier in her new family.

5- Congratulations to our friends on their beautiful wedding. Thank you for inviting us to share your celebrations. It was the best food and music ever.

6- Yesterday I had the pleasure of being part of my sister and her new husband's wedding! It was an amazing wedding and it was for sure you two. I am so happy for you both. Life is going to have so many adventures, and some crazy times too. Love, you both so much. Congratulations to the amazing newlyweds.

7- So happy I got to celebrate the marriage of two beautiful souls this weekend with so many friends! What a perfect wedding! Congratulations to my dearest best friend of 20 years, my sister, and my new brother. Love you both.

8- What do you do when it's really windy and a little cold on your wedding day? You work that wind and you snuggle up to your man; that's what you do! Congratulations, it really was a lovely day. Your wedding was absolutely amazing and we had an awesome time. As these pictures show, you guys clearly love each other tremendously and will have no trouble.

9- Yesterday I had the amazing honor to be the Wedding Photographer for my brother wedding! Congratulations and best wishes for the future! It was amazing seeing their family, friends and all the brilliant wedding suppliers come together to make it a wedding day to remember.

10- Congratulations to my son, and my new daughter in law. Thank you for letting us shares your special wedding day and wishing you a lifetime of happiness together. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and now off for some fun in the sun.

11- Marriage does require a lifetime commitment. It doesn't matter what at what age or with what financial status you have when entering a marriage because it's not the money but the love which matters. Have a good startup buddies.

12- I had the most amazing day yesterday celebrating my best friend�s wedding. I am so grateful to have been able to share their special day with them. Congratulations, you both looked amazing; you would never have known you were nervous.

13- Congratulations buddies, I am so proud of you, you have achieved so much, your wedding was amazing, I pray that God's love that entwined you together will be with you always, and your deep love that you have for each other will hold you firmly together, for love covers a multitude of sins, and your marriage will stand the test of time. God bless you both.

14- A big and wonderful congratulation to the marvelous twins, wishing you much and more success as today marked your marriage day, I pray it should be the beginning of success, a great achievement for you in this world and in the hereafter. May Allah bless your marriage; give you both good understanding and much of more, may you be together till eternity.

15- Congratulation to my immediate elder brother on the historic event of his marriage ceremony! I pray that the good Lord will bless and strengthened the bond of your union as you join the clique of extraordinary married men.

16- Congratulations to my dear friends! You don't see this kind of commitment every day. It's a goal of mine as well. I pray that God Blesses your day together. I pray that you find and take the time to celebrate the journey that began today. May you have a blessed to overflowing kind of day.

Congratulations on Your Marriage Sayings


17- I want to take this moment to say congratulations to my beautiful friends. I pray your marriage continues to be overflowing with blessings, favor and abundance of joy and peace, thank you for trusting me to be a special part of your phenomenal day of marriage. I love you both.

18- Congratulations to you both. I wish you all the happiness, laughter, love, health and wealth that you can stand. I pray God's protection over your marriage and know that I am here for you both.

19- You weigh heavily on my heart today. I pray you have the most beautiful day today with all the most precious memories to look back on. I pray your lives are blessed forever. I pray that as you two embark on this exciting new journey of your lives that God would grace you with his presence and fill you with His joy. Congratulations to you both! Happy Wedding Day!

20- Congratulations to my brother and his wife on their happy wedding day! I am so sad I couldn't be there in person but I am so thankful I could Skype after the ceremony. I pray for many, many years of happiness. Keep your eyes on God and he will guide your marriage! Love both of you!

21- Congratulations to the bride and groom. It was a beautiful wedding and very well done. May you have many happy years together and much more adventures? You two are now complete. Love you guys.

22- Congratulations to my cousin and her wife who were married today. I thank you for trusting me with the photographs of your most special day! It was a beautiful wedding and you are a great couple.
23- Congratulations to my mother's bestie, the beautiful bride, and bridegroom. We feel so humbled that you included us in your wedding celebration. The church ceremony was beautiful and very touching. Thank you again we had a wonderful time and the food, drinks and especially the cake was amazing.

24- Thank God for a successful wedding between my two best friends. It was indeed a very nice outing. What a beautiful wedding for such a beautiful couple. The very best to you and many years of happiness!

25- I want to send love out to my little cousin and her husband on their wedding day. Marriage is a beautiful partnership, lifetime commitment and lots of giving and take. But always, keep God first and others out of your relationship and enjoy each other. I am so happy for you both.

26- You may be young but you know that marriage isn't something you can just back down from when it becomes an everyday battle to even be around each other and is an everyday commitment that you have to work through together. Congrats a lot on your special day, all my good wishes will always follow you.

27- For the lifetime commitment of marriage to last, both parties must be resolutely anchored in a love bigger than themselves. Congratulations on your very special day.

28- Congratulations to my beautiful friend on her nuptials today. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception. Thank you for inviting to witness the wonderful union between you two amazing people. It was great to finally meet the man who has made you so happy. I pray Allah bless you all marriage.

29- Congrats my dear boss on your special day. In a marriage, you go through ups and downs, but if you put God first and work to maintain the love, mutual respect, and commitment to each other, you can weather any storm.

30- What a perfect day for a wedding! The weather was perfect, the sun shone down on the bride at the perfect moment, the food, music, and company were just as perfect. This is the marriage that can be pointed as a subject to learn from, through thick and thin and a lot of argument and disagreement they are here today. Let's celebrate people whose marital can be made as an example to the young ones.

Wedding CongratulationsWishess for a Friend


31- Congratulations to our niece, and her husband on their wedding. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and you made such a beautiful bride. I'm so happy for you both. I love you so very much forever and always! Here's to a happily married life.

32- Yesterday, I had the great pleasure of serving as best man in the wedding of my friends. It was a beautiful wedding and an emotional moment that I'll remember forever. Many thanks to both of you for allowing me to be part of it! Congratulations guys, I'm so proud of you both.

33- Congratulations to my sister in law who is celebrating her wedding ceremony today. I am rejoicing with you and prays that the Almighty God will continue to sweeten your marriage with new wine every day. May joy, love, peace, blessings, and unity increase in your home on a daily basis and may you, your wonderful husband and future beautiful children grow from strength to strength in God name, Amen. Wishing you many happy returns of this day with much love!

34- Congratulations on your wedding today, I am so sorry I wasn't there physically but I was there in spirit and in much love. Again congratulations baby and be happy.

35- Yesterday I went to a very special friend's wedding, there was so much love in the room, and it may feel that I miss that feeling of someone loving you so purely. Congratulations to both of you,  may the Lord bless this union and thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.

36- Congratulations on a beautiful wedding! I am so happy for you guys and wish you the best on this journey! Thank you for asking me to create your wedding cake on your special day.

37- Congratulations to these two sweet souls! Their wedding was beautiful yesterday. It was just perfect in every way, I love these two! Now have a blast on your honeymoon.


38- Congratulations to my little sister and her husband. I am so thankful to have been a part of your special day. I pray that God will bless your marriage and guide you both through this journey together.

39- 17 years ago I had the sweetest miniature bride and groom in my wedding. Yesterday they were the bride and groom. Congratulations. Cherish each day together and love each other with your whole heart. What an incredible wedding! We are so lucky to have such a beautiful woman in our family.

40- Congratulations on your wedding, you have been more a daughter than a niece to me, and this occasion makes me wish the best of the world for you. I know you will be happy and have the perfect family you have always longed for. Wishing you a very happy married life!

41- Amazing time at an amazing wedding at an amazing venue with an amazing family! Congratulations once again to my friends and thanks so much for an unforgettable weekend. Now it's time to go home. And by home, I mean honeymoon trip.

Wedding Congratulation Note Examples!


1. There are very few people with whom one feels connected from the very first day you meet them. You were one of them. The first meeting we had, the first time I said hello to you, I felt that we were friends from a very long time. You are one of the very best friends I have made in these last three years. Although, we differ on so many things religiously and politically but the good thing was that we never had any unproductive debate on anything. We never wanted to trample the other person rather we had a learning attitude, which is not the case many a times. We always finished on a positive note and learned something from each other. You are one of the guys with whom I love discussing/ debating on things. I am very thankful that you had put me in the list of few people whom you were formally inviting to your wedding ceremony. I wish I could come. I am so happy for your marriage. Many congratulations. Sorry, I will be unable to make it. However, my prayers and best wishes are with you.

2. Since you sent to me my invitation thru Facebook, I'm now sending this my gift to you thru Facebook too, just finished wrapping it and get it. Kidding aside my dear nephew, I want to congratulate both of you and best wishes. Love each other so well, value one, be bind of love, trust, understanding, patience and respect. Getting into a married gift is not just a hot food that you can't split it out every time you feel it hot in your mouth. Marriage is a lifetime commitment that you need to fight for from any unpleasant circumstances. You both need to be strong and at the same time with patience in facing a married life journey. Always hold on to each other, love and respect each other even your both weaknesses and strength. Again, best wishes and good luck both of you. I love you and may the God bless you.

3. Congratulation goes out to the both of you guys. I'm overwhelmed with joy for you both committing to love each other in the presence of God. I pray that God lay hands upon you both blessing you each and every day of your union. May he bestow nothing but blessings upon you both as you grow to love each other every day. May God continue to bless you and keep your hand in marriage till you grow old together! God bless this happy couple with years of love to come.

4. The sun was shining at all the perfect moments for your wedding day. Congratulations again and as my sister said to me something I will never forget, may you always smile like it's your wedding day. I'm so happy for you both; having known you each for so long and watching your relationship grow. I wish you nothing but happiness in the years to come- but that is obvious of what everyone has seen of your adventure so far. Love you both and I was so grateful to be there to share in your special day! Best wishes today, tomorrow, and always!

5. Marriage isn't a game neither is it a contract. Its a lifetime commitment that needs the serious minded, wisdom to bear, loyalty, forgiveness, trust, love, prayerfulness, the matured in mind, etc. Marriage is between a man and a woman not between a boy and a girl. There are too many broken homes now because parents encourage boys getting married to girls to reduce their meal per day. Some of those youths can't stand the test and challenges of marital life. The wisdom to lead a home and to be longsuffering isn't there. It�s my prayer that God will strengthen your marriage and that you eat the good of your homes in love and respect for one another knowing your duties as a family.

6. So the wedding was absolutely beautiful and stunning it was a love story and being with family! I appreciate that I got to see my sister and brother in law congratulations, but I wrote this and forgot to give this to my sister and brother in law! My heart is so true for both of you for your special wedding day full of love and joy and peace that is true! May it be a special day the love that you share love where it belongs to both of you. As you hold onto each other sparked by the love and journey you treasured God has shown both of you the way and placed his love on both of you and blessing you in every way and everyday of your lives. This is a letter I wrote to both of you love you with all my heart because my heart is true.

Read It Before You Get Married!

Marriage is not the solution to forget someone or to run away to some problems, think first how you live with it before committing to it, because marriage is a lifetime commitment that you will hold. Marriage is a lifetime commitment and should not be entered into lightly. It's for better or worse, it's for richer or poorer. Satan is on his job; he out to kill, steal, and destroy! One of the areas that Satan is working harder in is the marriage, because a strong marriage means a strong united front. Divorce may look good right now, but no matter how much, how long, or how loud you pray, God instituted marriage from the beginning and when you break your marriage vow, you will suffer the consequences. Let's love one another like God said love, keep people out of your business, and work out every problem between you and your spouse. The only three people that are involved in a marriage are: God, the husband, and the wife. But sometimes people get marriage twisted. Both involved in the marriage should keep it real with one another instead of driving that person to confide in someone else.
People have to determine what the root of the problem is before pointing the finger in the wrong direction. You might be surprise at what you see looking back at you. When you allow others to enter the relationship, you are wrong and you can't justify it. Talk it out with your spouse. Remember, God hears every conversation, listens in on every phone call, and he sees every text. Life is too short, hell is too hot, and eternity is too long. Just because God is delaying judgment, doesn't mean that we won't face His wrath!!! I agree and I endorse this message.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel