Cute Quotes about Being Happy With My Boyfriend

Are you happy with your boyfriend? These are the cute love quotes that truly reflect your feelings about finally being happy with someone you love. He could be your boyfriend, your fianc� or your loving husband. Few of these quotes are really longer and hardly cover a paragraph, but the longer text messages could express your emotions in more depth. There are many things our heart needs in order to be happy and joyful. And the best way to get those things is to go out there and give it to someone else. You may ask how? The universal law that says, give and it shall be given unto you, is powerful. Our bosom shrinks in selfishness but it blossoms in generosity like a sun flower. Don't wait for someone to love you, love someone; don't wait for someone to care, show people you care. Be the first to forgive and trust, it makes heart better and sweeter.

Always stay positive always be true and always treat people with love. Life is always amazing if you just be yourself. Have faith. And be strong because even when you are down or feel like no one is there. There is always family faith and internal happiness. Let the ones in who truly care and always give back to those who didn't show you care because everyone deserves to be loved and be happy. Always thankful for where my life will go. I thank my family and friends and those who are always by my side and always there for me.
 Quotes about Being Happy With

Quotes about Being Happy With Your Boyfriend!


1- There are moments when I feel the need to call you phone and tell you either the good or bad that has happened. You were always someone I could talk to about almost anything. Thank you for all the unconditional love in my life but mostly thank you for teaching me your mean baking skills.

2- You have brought nothing but happiness and joy to everyone. I've never met someone as genuinely sweet and caring as you; you always making sure everyone has a smile on their face. You never fail to amaze me with all that you know! I love you more than you'll ever know and I can't wait to see you become the best mate and I know you'll be.

3- Try to give yours to someone who could make you happy do not give to someone who you love but couldn't make you happy.

4- The moment when your boyfriend texts in the middle of the night to text you and tell you he got some chocolates for you. I love him so much I wouldn't change anything for it at all. I�m glad that we are happy. We have so many good memories and so much more to make.

5- I never thought I�d be able to look at someone and feel as happy as I do to know they are all mine, forever thankful to call you my boyfriend, love you, my baby.

6- Maybe 25% of 5 years we have spent on fighting, misunderstandings & near break-ups - 75% of we spent on happy memories, adventures & feeling of love. I am so thankful that I have you as my partner, my boyfriend, my best friend, my enemy most of the times and for that, I will continue to love you every waking day of my life because for me you are the best. I love you to the moon and back. Thank you for the gift of yourself to me.

7- It makes me feel really warm and special when my boyfriend tells me he loves me. Even when I'm mad I can't keep from smiling through it. Maybe it's just pregnant feelings, but I'm blessed to have someone that makes me feel happy and secure just by their words.

8- Well that time is here I was hoping I was going to make it until my due date but I've been told I have to stop working frown emoticon I know it's what's best for me and the baby but I don't like helping. I'm so happy I have a hard working boyfriend that goes above and beyond to make sure we have what we need.

9- This man has changed me dramatically. I'm thankful for him. I'm thankful for my boyfriend. He keeps me happy he keeps me moving and motivated. He keeps me positive. Granted I'm negative at points but I always bounce back up and be positive. I love you to death and I'm here for you. I love you and I don't know how many times I could say it.

10- When you have an amazing man like my boyfriend who not only skipped out on his only day to go fishing this week to fix my car but always make sure I'm taking care of all the time. You can't help but be thankful! So happy I found my hidden gem because I know most guys are not as caring as him.

11- I find myself so thankful to God because he sent someone as sweet in my life. Thank you for not just being my boyfriend but also being my best friend. I will never be able to find anyone like you. I hope that you fulfill all your heart desire, stay healthy and awesome.

12- I am so thankful that I have such an amazing boyfriend. I never meant to hurt him but he understands that. I love him more than words can explain and I'm so happy he forgave me for all the mess I put him through. I love you more than anything, absolutely anything in this world.

13- Before I was just too afraid to accept the fact that I am in love again with someone, I'll try to keep that for more than a year. But it�s hard to deal with. Maybe he is a stranger to me but my heart knows he is not. I know time really passes by and maybe that person is really important to me and I just put that feeling inside my unconscious mind but not in my heart than by not recognizing that fluffy feeling that lives inside of me. By reading this again, I just smile and happiness draws on my face. But now I'll need to reveal the person behind this post. It's him my future and present Boyfriend.

14- Being a parent is the most rewarding thing in this whole world. But it takes a lot of hard work to be a good one! I�m super thankful for my boyfriend working so hard lately. I�m very happy with the person you have become and I�m so happy my sons have you to teach them everything and show them so much, love.

15- I'm protective of what's mine especially when it comes to my boyfriend; I love him with all my heart. I am so thankful that he has come into my life. I am so happy again.

I'm Proud of My Boyfriend Quotes

16- I am incredibly happy to have the boyfriend I have even though I'm highly incapable of showing it. He supports me always even though I do things that could possibly hinder his grown as a human and obstruct his moral compass. I'm so thankful that he stays by me even though I'm horrible as a girlfriend. Thank you so much, my love.

17- There are no words to express how happy and thankful I am to have you in my life. I am very thankful that you came into my life nine years ago and haven't left. Thank you for everything you do for me every day. I know I'm not an easy person to put up with. I'm really happy and thankful that you spend this weekend with me it really means a lot to me and I really appreciate it. You are the best boyfriend ever. I love you, honey.

18- It's officially been 1 year with the best boyfriend ever. I'm so thankful that you came into my life and that you are willing to put up with me. Thank you for everything baby. You make me so happy. I love you so much more than anything handsome.

19- Thank you for being the best boyfriend and now fianc� that I could ever ask for. You have changed my life is so many ways and I'm thankful for every one of them! I love you more than you will ever understand.

20- He is the world best sweetest guy ever. He is so attractive, I really don't care what others say about him because he's my boyfriend, not yours. His laugh, smile, hugs, kisses are the best. He is the first boyfriend that ever treated me like a girlfriend and I actually knew him since my freshman year of high school.

21- I have the most amazing man as my boyfriend. I never thought I would meet someone that would treat me so good, he treats me the way a man should treat a women, he knows all the right things to say to make me smile, he is just so perfect, he doesn't treat me any different when he's around other people he treats me just the same as if we were alone together. I hope one day in the future he will be the one I marry and live happy ever after with. I love his family they are fun to be around they are really nice people they remind me a lot of my family. I hope they love me too. I am so glad that my friend from my past came back into my life and opened my eyes and made me see that there is a man out there for me that will treat me with respect and that will treat me like they are proud that they have me in there life, it took me a while to realize that it was him this whole time. I love him with all my heart and soul, he means everything to me. If it wasn't for him I would probably be heartbroken over some boy who really didn't love me at all, but I'm not now because I am complete thanks to my amazing boyfriend.

22- I'm so thankful I have someone that cares that much. I know I make you mad, you make me mad too. Even though we push each other�s buttons a lot, we will always be together, through everything. No matter how much we argue and fight, there will be no one to take your place. It will always be you and me against the world. I'm so thankful to have such a well perfect best friend and boyfriend!

23- I want to thank my wonderful boyfriend who stood by my side thru my rough times and gave me hope and believes in me to get thru the struggle I was going thru. I have never been so happy to be backing home and wanted and appreciated. Mostly thank my boyfriend who�s been my best friend since 7th grade! I love you dear so much without you I would be in a worse position.

24- I have the most amazing boyfriend in the entire world. I am so beyond thankful for him every day. I can't even begin to describe how lucky I am and how happy he makes me. Thank you, babe! I love you!
25- I'm so happy with my boyfriend he's helping me turn my life around to better. I just love how my life is changing and I start loving my life. My past was terrible and bad, I am glad I got out of it. I'm so glad my life is turning around.

26- Happiness is when your boyfriend doesn't know how you know something that he doesn't. How he doesn't understand that you are a magician.

27- Never thought I'd be so happy to see someone smile at me. My boyfriend made eye contact with me and smiled at me. Holy smokes my heart is so full!

28- I never knew you could love someone more than yourself. I never loved someone so much that I wanted to improve me to give them a better life. I've faced fears I never knew I could for you. No one could ever make me as happy as you do. I'm not perfect but its moments like this that make me wish I could freeze time.

29- I don't know about anyone else but I have one amazing boyfriend! He so loves and cares so much for me! It took a while for us to come back together but the wait was well worth it! So happy his family accepts me for whom I am and they are awesome as well. I wouldn�t trade him for anything in the world and I hope to have much more awesome days and nights like we have had here lately! I and he till the end, I love you.

30- My only man crush goes out to my wonderful boyfriend. I could not be more thankful. You make me happy and always put a smile on my face. I love you so much more than a boyfriend. You're my best friend and someone I can always go to for anything. Thank you for everything that you do.


Quotes about Being Happy With Your Husband


1. You really are such a blessing and I'm so thankful for having you in my life! Thank you being my husband and for loving me! I thank God every day for you! I love you so very much.

2. It�s being 21 of the best years of my life. I am thankful for you every day. I'm so thankful for all the learning, growing, and loving that has happened these past years. You�re the best husband and father a girl could ask for. Here's to 21 more. I love you to the moon and back and to infinity and beyond.

3. This year�s been pretty intense and I'm very thankful I've had you by my side. It was a tough year, but, we had a bunch of great experiences and new chapters open up. You are the best man I know. You make me laugh when I'm trying not to cry. You are always there for me. I'm so lucky to have you, to spend every day pestering you. I love you.

4. We have had a lot of good times and some bad. This has been the toughest year we have faces together. I am so thankful to have you by my side. I'm looking forward to happy years ahead. Love you forever. I pray for my husband's continued strength as he maneuvers this life and continues to keep me well as well. I love the way the family has pulled together to make life sweet.

5. We love and appreciate you so much. Thank you for always being there. He is the head of our home and we are so blessed to have you. You are the kindest, most loyal and honest person that I have met. Never change my love. You are an example to our children .Thank you for always praying for us.

6. I'm so happy to have you in my life have you as my husband and the father to our children. Thank you for coming at the right time. Before you, I was in a bad place. Then you came into my life and then things took their natural course. I love you so much and so thankful to call you my husband and father to our children.

7. I am beyond thankful for this man, I am so happy to be able to call him my husband. We may get messed up at each other and I may want to kill you but I wouldn't be able to live without you. You are not only my husband you are also my best friend. I love you with everything I have and I couldn't ask for a better man to call my best friend and husband.

8. I am thankful to God for blessing me with you, for your positive attitude, love of life, direction, support and of course your awesome sense of humor. Our lives would be so boring and dull without you. I am looking forward to celebrating the next 50 birthdays with you.

9. I love you more than someone could ever explain. We are so thankful for everything you do for us; you always go above and beyond just to make us happy. We are so proud of you every single day and we are so thankful God gave us you.

10. Life is tough and things will upset you quickly, but we just need to grow up and pick our battles. Life is about happiness and making beautiful memories. I am so thankful for a wonderful loving husband and I can't wait to spend the weekend away with you and make memories that will last a lifetime. I am so proud of the man you have become and am so thankful I get you for the rest of my life.

I Have the Best Boyfriend Ever Quotes

11. I love you with all my heart. You are my shoulder to lean on, my best friend, my protector, the love of my life and I'm so thankful you are my husband. Looking forward to all the many adventures we will have in the future and thankful for all our past ones. Love you, sweetie.

12. I was doing so well and so, so happy I don't know what happened today but I keep crying. I'm so thankful for a great boyfriend who helped make me smile and even laugh a little in an otherwise strange day.

13. I hope you remember that time when you need to see me, after that successful event of your life. I was so happy right that very moment even there's nothing between us but the friendship we are holding on. Time really travels so fast and looks at us now. Everything seems to grow, you remain as my friend, best buddy, best listener, someone whom I can lean on and naturally by being my partner.

14. I knew you were the one since the day I met you. You've always been by my side through the ups and downs and you've never given up on me no matter how hard things get. It only has made us stronger. You work so hard to make me happy and I've never had that effort put towards me. I know you have never loved someone the way you love me and I have no idea how I got so lucky.

15. If only I could have had a chance to meet someone like you in my younger days I might have a happy life now. I wish I had met you many years ago. It only reinforces that I'm in a good place now. A happy, healthy relationship with someone that loves and respects me! It's amazing how much we can grow and learn from our past when we recognize that things are wrong and make the effort to change them.

The formula of Being Happy!


Being a happier person does attract friends because obviously being miserable all the time would dishearten people from being around you. Although I rather enjoy complaining about things with the guys at work and they must as well because we all do it so much. So the point of these quotes: the rich are under handing conniving manipulators that need to be retaliated against so that happiness can be spread to all. Allowing the rich to be so terribly rich is causing sadness in the world. Don't be fooled money does bring happiness.

Relationships can either give to you or take from you. How many times have you remained connected to someone because you thought things would get better or you prayed they would get better? Months and sometimes years go by and you're still connected to unhappiness. The only things moving are the days and your age. You're the only one that cares about the situation and the fear of having another failed relationship or marriage disgusts you. Release that fear. You're never responsible for the actions of others. You can't control that. The only thing that should disgust you is subjecting your peace, your presence, your emotions and your existence to negative energy. Sometimes the story ends. It's okay to close the book. Write a new story. The new story doesn't have to have multiple characters. Sometimes the main character is just you.
Related: 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel