Thanks for the Birthday Wishes: Notes and Quotes

Discover fantastic card verses, notes and quotes about paying a special thank to your friends and family who wished you happy birthday. Birthdays are times for reflections on how and what you have achieved and move forward with hope and courage through the golden years. I would like to say Thank you to my beautiful daughter, my nieces and my wonderful husband for surprising me tonight. I had no idea that they had secretly planned a surprise birthday get together behind my back. You all got me good. I truly appreciate the love and appreciate each and every one of you. I'm one lucky and blessed woman and another thing to my daughter in law happy birthday to you and thank you for spending your birthday with me. And mom, I just spoke to you and had no idea and you didn't say a thing. What a way to end my birthday weekend.

Thank you for birthday greetings

Sample Thank You Notes for Birthday Wishes!


A) Thank you so much, everyone,,for., for all your kind birthday wishes. You have no idea how happy I am to have every single one of you in my life. Just the fact that I know I have you and all your supports give me a reason to work harder in order to have a positive impact on this cruel world. Growing older is not just about numbers. It is more about our experiences and lessons that we learn every year that goes by. This year I learned why there are many people who believe that this world is just too cruel to let us have whatever we wThey believe that in this world, not getting what we want is the norm while getting it, is the unusual. Therefore, they keep doing things as they've been done before and are never able to change for better. But the fact is: We have the power to change this world, and to make it a better place to live in. There will always be those people who might doubt us, underestimate us or simply can't see things same way as we see them. However, if we stand by our beliefs it is impossible to be ignored. Today, I am damn proud to say that I know you guys have my back every step of the way. You are all my family and I love you all.

B) Thank You, God, for another year closer to you and thank you God for all those wonderful birthday wishes. I ask for your hand to reach them and their hearts to be ready to receive the greatest of all gifts the no gold in the world could ever buy. Your love and acceptance in your kingdom! Thank you, everyone, for keeping me in your thoughts on this day. May God always make a way for you to be in His loving hands!

C) It's amazing to have someone that loves you so much that they put so much thought in your birthday gift! I loved every single gift so much thank for being the person that you are you make me feel like the most important person in the world.

D) I would like to thank everyone who sent me greetings and well wishes for my birthday. My life journey of 50 years, towards this golden age where I am now, has surely been an amazing ride. A lot of friends came and went a ton of memories and a whole lot of miles covered around the world. I can never be more thankful, most especially to my Lord. Again, a big thank you to everyone who not only remembered my day, but also those who touched my life in one way or another!

E) A million gratitude to all who greeted me on my special day; friends, relatives, children, sons in law, daughter in law and grandchildren! I thank God for another year added to my journey! Thank you Facebook for connecting our hearts and minds all over the world during my birthday! It was indeed a powerful day!

F) Accept my million thanks and appreciation for the love and prayers, wishes, poems, verses, greetings and gifts to my 18th birthday. May God pour unto you his blessings a thousand fold!

G) I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! So many birthday wishes on my Facebook wall yesterday that I fell asleep at my computer last night, trying to thank each and every one of you. I have an amazing group of friends, family, and most of all the most wonderful husband a woman could ask for! From the time that we left the house for a birthday lunch from my son until sometime well after midnight, the entire day was about me and having fun. Yesterday I felt loved from my head to my toes and of course since I'm so stinking' old, that's exactly where I hurt today! But I wouldn't trade any of you for anything. Thank you so much for making my day special.

Birthday thank you notes for the husband!


1) A very special appreciation to my amazing husband! Baby thank you for making my life better! You have helped me become a better person and I can't wait to see how much we continue to grow together. This past year with you has truly been amazing and you're a blessing in my life more than you probably know. Thank you for making me happy again, Thank you for making my birthday the best, Thank you for always having my back when no one else does and sticking with me through my worse times possible. You've became my best friend, my love and my world. I love you baby.

2) As my birthday comes to an end, I want to thank everyone who called and those who left sweet messages via Whatsapp, Facebook, snapchat and tango. You guys know how to make a girl feel loved! This year was particularly special as it was my first with my sweet angel. I also want to thank my awesome husband for pulling out all the stops for today.

3) Today these gorgeous and delicious chocolate-covered strawberries were delivered to my apartment from my amazing boyfriend! It was such a wonderful birthday surprise and so incredibly sweet and thoughtful! From a couple hundred miles away, you still make me feel so special and the luckiest girl in the world. I love you so much and miss you a ton!


4) Thank you, everyone,,, who reached out and wished me a happy birthday! I am very blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends! A special shout out to my love who spoiled me the whole weekend and surprised me with the most beautiful diamond earrings! Thank you for being an amazing partner and making me feel so special and loved every day! You are truly the only gift I need.

Birthday thank you messages for daughter:


1) Thanks for all the birthday love, you guys are amazing! I wanted to give special thanks to the little princess who was extremely excited to give me my birthday gift at the end of the night. She saved her own money to buy me several gifts along with a card that made me cry. She has no idea that the greatest gift I've ever been blessed with was sitting right in front of me. We ended the night at her favorite place, where we both got sugar wasted. Goodnight everyone thanks again.

2) It was indeed a day of fun and excitement. I was astonished. Honestly, I don't know where to start thanking everyone, from amazing birthday packages to wonderful earnest wishes through phone calls, SMS, and posts on Facebook, Whatsapp. To each and everyone one who contributed to my joy or intended to, I say a very big thank you and to my younger daughter who also celebrated her birthday today I wish many happy returns.

3) I just want to thank you so much for the birthday wishes. Thank you for the lovely Messages, Whatsapp, card verses, calls and wows my daughter-in-law from the other side! I love you all very much for the wonderful feelings you gave me on my special day and made it the most unforgettable birthday of my life. God bless you.

4) Thank you seems by far too inadequate for the amazing outpouring of love and supports each you displayed at my birthday party. To see all of your energetic faces and smiles wrapped around the door and extended into the hall of the mall ignited a wealth of gratitude in my heart. You all came out in great fashion and number. You looked well and healthy. You brought your moms, dads, cousins, your mates and your dates and you did it all. Thank you to everyone from all angles of my heart. The dialogue was well-received and I'm happy. Continue to post your pictures. I enjoy seeing them. Thank you!! Enjoy your flowers. It's a new way to approach meeting people that I believe will revolutionize your ability to make healthy connections.

Thank You Message for Birthday Wishes from Family and Friends:


1- To all of my dear friends and family who wished me a happy birthday on my special day, Thank you so much. Those wishes made me realize that in my life, there are a lot of people who love me and care for me. Thank you for all the people.

2- I am truly blessed and overwhelmed with all the love showered on me. I cherish each birthday wish, every Whatsapp message, all the calls, flowers and gifts received! Thank You dear family and friends for making my day so memorable!

3- I thank everyone who has in one way or the other contributed to my birthday by showers of prayer and encomium on me through SMS, call, Facebook, Whatsapp etc. May God Almighty continue to bless you all, Amen. I appreciate you and love you all. Once again I say a big thank you.

4- I am so fortunate to have my family and friends who made my birthday so special! Thank you for all the love today! A special thanks to my aunt, uncle and cousins for spoiling me, my mom and a sister for surprising me with dinner and cake, my husband and my awesome kids and grandbaby for loving me and appreciating me. God has sent many blessings my way and I am thankful for another year.

5- I had a great day at work today I'd like to send a special thank you out to all my coworkers who brought all the goodies for my birthday also thanks to all my family and friends for the birthday wishes today. It's pretty cool to have that many people think about you on your birthday! Thanks again everyone.

6- I just wanted to say to all my friends and family, thank you so much for all my birthday wishes and comments. Some made me laugh and some brought a tear to my eye. There are far too many to thank personally, but you know who you are. Seems strange celebrating it without you all, but was made easier. I would have responded sooner but I've been out quitting all day in the forest with zero reception. So please enjoy some of my pictures and videos' from my birthday day. Love you all lots and miss you all.

7- Thank you all so much for all the lovely birthday wishes, you touch my heart. I had the most miraculously extraordinary birthday. Life is fantastic, and every year, actually every day, brings more gratitude, love, joy and appreciation. Totally awesome, thanks again, love you all.

8- With much gratitude, I wish to express my profound appreciation to almighty Allah for seeing me through. I also express my deep gratitude for the support, concern, and understanding given to me on my birthday. May Allah be with us all best of life, thanks once more!

9- Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with another year of life! I'm so grateful for all the life lessons that 25 brought me. It's been one heck of a year but I'm learning to Stay encouraged and stay positive through everything. Thank you all for the birthday wishes they really meant a lot.

10- Sorry so late in getting back to everyone, had a loss in the family, been traveling and then the work file when I got back was very real. But thank you all for the kind birthday wishes. I appreciate it more than you all know. I value each and every one of my friends, the ones I see every day and the ones I only see on the Facebook.

11- All the wonderful birthday wishes that you all sent me. Family and friends from everywhere you are all so absolutely wonderful and truly fantastic! I feel so blessed! I can't thank you all enough! You gave me smiles and tears and brought back fabulous memories. Thank you!

12- I cannot thank God enough for allowing me see another birthday. This past year has been one of lots of smiles and lots of heartaches and tears, but I thank him for it ALL. I have loved and I have lost, but most of all, I have learned to live like there is no tomorrow because it is not promised to us. I cannot thank God for this day without mentioning the one to whom who he entrusted my care, my mother. Because of her, these 29 years has been remarkable. If given the opportunity, I would not change one day of my life because it would change the entire course. I am so very thankful for each and every opportunity I've been given and for my wonderful family and friends. I can truly say God has been good to me. The best is yet to come.

13- Thank you all that took a moment to say happy birthday! I didn't do too much today, a little work around the house, and tried to be my own plumber till I tore up enough I had to call a real plumber. I reflected on my blessed life and my love for my family and friends and a lot of good times I shared with so many of you that said HBD! Thank you loved ones.

14- I would like to say thank you so very much, for all the birthday wishes, it was very heartfelt. It was already an emotional day for me, but to see how many of you actually cared enough to stop and wish me a happy birthday, really just brought tears to my eyes, so once again thank you all.

15- Friends, thank you so much for the kind words on my birthday! You guys have left me speechless by flooding notifications on Whatsapp, FB, Instagram, and Twitter. Your wishes were all that was needed, to make my birthday much more special.

How to Thank Friends on Facebook for Birthday Wishes?


Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday, May God bless you all and may He enlarge your territories in everything you do and may the Devil be ashamed in his plans to bring you down and may your enemies see you rise.

At this time I like to thank you for the birthday love you have shown unto me. It was much appreciated. This was only phase 1 of the celebration. I celebrate the whole month when it comes down to my birthday. Thank you all loves you much but God loves you best.

There is only one way to describe my birthday. It was more beautiful than a unicorn farting rainbows. Thanks to everyone for the wishes and rainbow farts.

A birthday without birthday wishes is never complete, I want to thank you to everyone who took their valuable time to celebrate with me, through birthday wishes, via phone call, text messages, Facebook, Whatsapp. Thank you one again, you all made it colorful.

Thank you Facebook Family for the abundance of Love you showered me with on my birthday. From the wall posts, calls, gifts, cards, and messages, you guys Rock! Well, I'm turning in for the night because my body has clearly spoken and told me I'm not as young and can't hang all night anymore!! But, don't you fret, the festivities will continue tomorrow. Goodnight!

I feel very humbled by all the birthday wishes. I wish I could think of something profound to say that would adequately express how special all of my friends are but since there are not enough words I will just simply say thank each of you from the bottom of my heart.

I would like to thank everyone that helped make my birthday as wonderful as it was, friends, families and acquaintances. I would also like to thank Facebook, Whatsapp, outlook and other social media that helped many remember my birthday as they also help me remember the birthdays of others. I would also like to thank the police officer who pulled me over today for over speed driving, but let me off without even a warming. Thank you all.

Appreciation to all who wished me a happy birthday: With joy in my heart I express my gratitude to all who wished me a happy birthday. Firstly, I thank my wife for waking me up to wish me happy birthday and taking me out for dinner alongside our son, my love, thanks a lot my good thing. Many thanks to all of my Facebook friends and followers, if not for you; I would never spend a second on Facebook! Never! Above all, I thank my God who made it all possible by His Grace.

I find myself overwhelmed with feelings of gratitude and appreciation for all the love and friendship I am fortunate enough to be surrounded by. My birthday has been a milestone that will not go forgotten.

This is my little but from my heart appreciation to all that took their time to wish me well, pray and rejoice with me. It was a day I can never forget and wish it should not come to an end. All your comments and surprises made me feel proud and I am proud that I knew you: I mean you.

More than 1000 wishes on Facebook and number is increasing every minute, more than 100 phone calls, more than 500 Whatsapp messages, more than 100 personal messages , I'm overwhelmed with your love and affection Thank you all my Facebook friends for your warm birthday wishes on my birthday, you all made my birthday ever special.

I would like to express my profuse and profound appreciation for all your kind words, thoughts, and prayers on the occasion of my birthday. Thank you and God bless you.

I want to take out, this time, to thank you all for all the prayers, messages by text, BBM, Whatsapp, Facebook, and the likes. You guys made my birthday. Part of who I am today is a function of my meeting you yesterday. Thanks for being a part of my life and showing it today too. God bless you real good.

Thank you so much, everyone, for all your lovely wishes which made my birthday an amazing one. Special thanks to those who called and wished me personally. I am overwhelmed and my phone was flooded with all the messages I received on Whatsapp, Facebook, and messenger. Thanks a lot, everyone.

Sorry If I never reply to your birthday wish on my Facebook page or Whatsapp. There are too many things happening today and I am overwhelmed by it. I thank you for your wish. Love you all.

Thanks to all who helped with the birthday party. We had a great time, as always with plenty of great food. We always have a great time when we all get together. I am so grateful to have such great friends. Thank you, for the most beautiful cake I have ever had. You go girl, you have certainly found what you are so very good at.

Birthday Thank You Card Verses:


1- I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and blessings from friends and family, far and near. My appreciation goes to all who posted on my Facebook wall, messaged me, called me, and used my pictures as display picture on BBM, Whatsapp, and cr8ed personal messages. Thank you so much.

2- Thank you so very much, not only have you made me feel important but you all just reminded me of how blessed I am to be surrounded by such amazing company and people. Lastly, thanks to everyone who made my birthday weekend beyond spectacular. I love you guys.

3- I want to say a very big thank you to God for making me see this blessed and joyous day and to all my family, friends and well wishers for supporting me and wishing me happy birthday. May God bless you all abundantly, Amen. For those that wished me happy birthday on Whatsapp, I also thank you all, I will reply you all as soon as I�m fully back online. Thanks so much. I love you all.

4- Thank you all for your greetings on my birthday. It was so much fun reading the comments and hearing from so many former High school friends. I am blessed with such a wonderful family and friends. Thank you again.

5- A new year once again still praying for my heart desires, better health and continuous showers of blessings upon my life, to everyone who spared a minute to wish me a happy birthday, thanks very much I feel the love and appreciation.

6- Hey y'all just want to say thanks to all of you who took the time and made an effort to wish me a happy birthday. Your messages did just that they brightened up my day and made me smile. From the bottom of heart, I will just say Thank You All!

7- As I have not been on Facebook for a while, I am little late, but no shortage of appreciation for all the lovely messages and posts, from my dear relatives and friends, wishing me a happy birthday! Thank you all, lots of love.




Birthday Thank You Card Wording:


1. My heart is so heavy from how grateful I feel right now. In the short period of time I've been here in my house on my birthday, I've been blessed with a strong core of people that have shared and shown so much kindness towards me. My circle, my tribe, my dream team is coming together, people that just met me and believe me and are there for me as much as I want to be there for them and work towards success. I'm blessed to have met you and have you in my life. I could start tagging right now but I don't think there is a need. Thank you for reassuring me with your actions that this was and is the place for me.

2. I would like to thank God for all the blessings in my life. To my parents who supported me all the way and for those people who greeted and surprised me on my birthday. You all made my day since 12 am until the last minute of my birthday. Thank you for all the surprises and appreciation. Thank you for the wonderful feelings you gave me on my special day and made it the most memorable birthday of my life. Thank you so much.

3. All praises be to him the Mighty One. I am grateful to your uncountable blessings. Thank you for making me witness another birthday of mine and blessing me with wonderful people as family and friends. Thank you all for the birthday wishes, my pictures on Facebook on Viber, Whatsapp etc. I wonder how life would be without you all. This year�s birthday is more special as it is my first birthday in my matrimonial home and that makes it superb. Thank you all once again.

4. A very profound gratitude to all those who made out time to celebrate with me on the occasion of my Birthday Anniversary, I say thank you. My deepest appreciation to all friends, colleagues, associates, relatives, fellow neighbors etc, for your wonderful and special birthday prayers, may the good Lord bless you and me. It's indeed my prayer that the same GOD that has graciously added one to me will definitely meet us all at the points of our needs and the Glory SHALL be unto His name.

5. I want to say thank you to all my family, friends and well-wishers for your kind and complimentary congratulations for my birthday yesterday. A special appreciation to my family and friends for the concert last night! The icing on my cake was seeing people who came to the altar to make my natural birthday their spiritual birthday which is what my life is all about. I couldn't have asked for a better day.
Related: 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel