Romantic Love Paragraphs & Letters for a Boyfriend

Do you ever write a romantic love paragraph for him from the heart? A recent survey discovered that single girls write more love notes and letters to their boyfriends or fianc� but married women rarely write such a love note to their husbands only on their birthdays or anniversaries but in both cases it is observed that the relationship got stronger in such couples who use to write each other. Mostly girls in a lovely relationship wake up in the morning by receiving a romantic good morning text from their guys and cannot sleep without sending a romantic text message to their guys. Successful relationships do not just happen. They are a culmination of careful and intentional choices. Most of us plan for our careers, savings, and investments and other parts of our life. When it comes to relationships, however, we think things will just happen. We get taxed and take it as it comes. Nothing just happens. No one comes to knock on your door. We must plan for the kind of love we want operating in our lives and we must be that. Ladies, never feel slighted on intimidated when your guy holds the door open for another lady. This should make you smile to know that you have a gentleman. Showing basic consideration to everyone should be of value to you. Now you can text or read these love paragraphs to say to your boyfriend after an argument.
I love you paragraph for him

Cute Romantic Paragraphs for Your Boyfriend


1- Since the first time you messaged me, my heart has been set on you. From the cute little nicknames you give me, the late night face times, and every single text message and phone call give me more of a reason to love you. You never doubt me, and no matter what you always support me. You're such an amazing boyfriend, and I can't wait until I can finally hold you, kiss you, hug you, and tell you how unbelievably in love with you I am. I can't wait to wake up next to your cute face every morning, and for you to be the last person I see before I go to bed. I will never give up on you baby! You are my rock, my happy place, and my hero. Remember, together forever never apart, maybe in distance but never at heart. I love you.

2- Happy one year anniversary to my amazing boyfriend! Today has been absolutely perfect; I woke up to see a beautiful bouquet of roses and chocolates with a lovely letter attached. Following that came some very tasty heart-shaped deserts and a stunning steak dinner with all the trimmings delivered to my house! All courtesy of my baby who's all the way in town! Not to mention all the gifts I've been receiving throughout this whole week. Thank you, babe, for everything, I couldn't have asked for a perfect day, to the moon and back my love, always.

3- So just to brag on my amazing boyfriend for a minute! He's so sweet and I'm so blessed to have such a thoughtful wonderful man in my life. He's heard me talking for weeks now about how I wanted some pallet decor shelves so what does he do, while at work today he made my request come true for valentine's day. While chocolates, roses, and teddy bears are nice a gift from the heart feels 10� better. I absolutely love them, honey! I can�t wait to get them all stained and start decorating!! You mean the absolute world to me and I'm so happy to have you! Thank you for continuing to make me happy every single day! You're beyond perfect.

4- I need to take a minute to appreciate the most amazing man I know. You mean the absolute world to me, not only are you an amazing boyfriend but you�re the perfect best friend! You put up with me and my attitude, you do everything you can to make me happy and I truly appreciate everything you do, no matter how big or small. The last year hasn't been easy, we have had our ups and downs and given each other the silent treatment but in the end, we always come back together because we both know that's where we belong. You have made me such a better person and make me want to accomplish so much more with my life although dealing with you forever is a huge accomplishment. We all know how much of a pain in the butt you can be.  No matter what, you're my one and only. I love you so much! Thank you for being everything I could ever dream of.

5- I love my boyfriend with all my heart. He came to my life and turned my world all the way around. Every since we been together it's been nothing but smiles. As long as we stick together we can accomplish anything and we have accomplished so much already .I could care less what anyone has to say because you are my man crush every day. You are more than a best friend. You are my entire heart and I love you, honey. You may not be perfect but you are perfect for me. Now let's go see what more God have in store for. You got my back and I got yours. Happy Valentine's Day baby!

6- Three years ago today I fell in love with the most wonderful guy in the world! These past two years spent with you have been the best two years of my life. We�ve come so far even though we've had some difficult times and being there at my worst and putting up with me, even though it's kind of hard sometimes but I wouldn't want it to be anyone else! I appreciate everything you have done for me and do for me. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend and best friend I can't wait to spend many more years with you. I love you with all my heart.




Being Happy With You and Thank You Letter for Him


Thank you, my dear boyfriend! For being patient , forgiving , loving , genuine , and giving in a world full of selfish people , thank you for calling me gorgeous like it�s my name , thank you for not only making me your girl but for making me feel like the only girl In the world , thank you for never letting me forget I'm beautiful from sun up till sun down , thank you for admiring my flaws and making me comfortable with myself , thank you for the many nights you stayed awake and took care of me and rubbed my back throughout the nights when I've had cramps , thank you for holding my hair why I throw up , thank you for putting up with my crazy jealousy ways , thanks for spoiling me and never telling me no! Thanks for wiping every tear when I'm laying on your shoulder, thanks for the apologies after horrible fights, thanks for understanding and respecting my feelings, thanks for truly trying, for loving me, for caring, for making sure I'm okay at all times, thank you for the times I feel you wake up throughout the night and cover me back up and kiss my forehead. Thank you for waking me up in the morning to a billion kisses and hugs before you leave and for never letting me forget you are here.  Thanks for never making me feel like I owe you in return and that I have nothing to be sorry for. thank you for giving me my way even if that means pouting and stomping my feet as you laugh and tell me I'm silly and still give me my way. Thanks for showing me a love I've never felt baby thanks for being you , I know you�re not perfect and I know we fight , sometimes its slammed doors and harsh words it's sometimes wondering if we made the right choice , but despite that it�s the one person you look forward to coming home to every day all over again. You are my best friend , you've given me a reason to believe again and to believe miracles do happen , I admire your strength , your beauty , your drive , your goals , your soul , your big warm loving heart , the fact that you would give the shirt off your back to someone in need. I love the fact you are such a hard worker and by any means take care of home. You are an amazing daddy and it only makes me so much happier to bless you with a child of our own one day too, I often miss up the opportunity to tell you to thank you for our schedules and busy days. Sometimes it seems like we only get to sleep together but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you!

Romantic Birthday Paragraphs for Your Boyfriend


1. Happy birthday my love, my softy, my soul mate, my love, my handsome boyfriend! My biggest joy in life is to love you and my biggest sorrow in life is to not be able to thank you enough for what you've done for me and my biggest gift in life is our relationship and togetherness. I love you so much baby and I can't really express in words what you mean to me. To me you are my world; to me, you are my best reward. I just want to tell you one thing; I truly love you from my heart and soul. I may not tell you every day that you are my life. But, today I want to tell you that I love you lots and lots. If I ever get a chance to choose my next birth, then I would ask God that I want to be yours again and forever. I love you so much and I mean it. Happy birthday once again and I promise to never let you feel alone in this world.

2. Today, I am reminded how lucky I am to have the most amazing man in the world! I never knew this kind of love existed. You know, the fairy tale kind of love where a man comes and sweeps you off your feet and loves you like you see in the movies. I'm so blessed to say I have the most wonderful, loving, kind, most amazing, good looking man I've ever seen in my life and he's all mine. He is so good to me and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I never thought I would ever find this kind of love but I'm so happy and thankful that I did and I plan on loving him with everything I have for the rest of my life. Happy birthday to the most wonderful man in the whole world!

3. Happy birthday, May you be blessed with many more birthdays. Thank you for being my hero, my go to person, for believing in me when I didn't believe in myself, for being the best person in this whole wide world. I'm thankful that you're a part of my life and you're honestly one of the persons I can trust with anything. This isn't just any day it is your day and it is also the last time I get to see you. I just really hope you get back soon because getting used to the fact that you won't be around anymore makes me sad. So who will I bug at 2am when they getting home? Who will I scream at to pass me a water when they in the kitchen? Who will give me advice? Who will help me on like the crisis? Thank you for being the best boyfriend anyone can ever ask for. Happy birthday and I know you're like in the plane already I just wish I can say something to make you stay but I know you have to go. Thank you for supporting me on my decisions and for never losing hope in me. I know you're still trying to get used to the fact that my roommate is older than me by like almost 15 years, and I know you'd understand I love you. Thank you for giving me an unconditional love. You might not be my boyfriend, but if I had to pick I'd choose to have a husband like you. you have thought me so much in life you've been there since the day I fall in love with you, you were one of the first people I saw and you took care of me always, you spoiled my lame mind. When you had no responsibility for me you looked at me like I was your child. Happy birthday and see you soon. I'll be good while you're gone I promise. Okay, I'll be good I'll just still play jokes.

Cute Long Love Paragraphs for my Boyfriend


1) I can't believe it's been a year and it's been a mad one I have never loved anyone as much as I do you the memories we have are unforgettable and will forever be in my heart. I love you for your smile, your laugh, and your sloppy moments where all you want is cuddles kisses and affection from me. I think about you constantly and you have always been there for me no matter what situation in our relationship we have had our differences and issues but we have got through them because we can get through anything even you turning monster. Before you came into my life I was down and didn't think positive in life but you changed that for me and make me the happiest girl alive. How you have put up with me, I have no idea, I know I can be so annoying but you love me really I don't know what more I can say. I am proud of you for everything you have achieved gone through and getting your apprentice. Thank you for being in my life and making me smile every day, we have been close since the first day I met you and I knew then that I loved you so now for the video of memories from the past year we have spent together I can't wait for the future and go on holiday next month and many years to come. We argue over silly little things and some say we are like husband and wife already, but that's just how we work you're more than my boyfriend. You are my partner in crime, my best friend, my soul mate my world, my everything, I know I can tell you anything, I'm going to end this paragraph here but I love you millions and I can't wait to have little mini me's running around annoying you as well as me. I love you so much, happy 1 year from your queen.

2) This man has done so much for me. He brings the best out in me and only ever wants the best for me. His smile and voice make my days brighter. We may have only been together for a year but it has been the most adventures time of my life. I won't give him up for anything in the world. He has taught me some of the most valuable lessons I'm so blessed to not have to learn the hard way. We both encourage each other to fulfill our dreams. He keeps me spoiled and wanting for nothing. He cares for everyone and helps anyone he possibly can. His heart is so big. Most importantly my happiness is his main priority. I could never have asked for a more remarkable boyfriend. Thank you, baby, for being mine, I wouldn't want to spend this life with anyone else. I love you!

3) You�re not just my boyfriend. Your my best friend, my lover, my heart, my soul mate my world. You're my savior and my hero. You mean the world to me in more ways than you could ever imagine. We talked about how we began this journey and it�s amazing how two people can become one in such a small amount of time. I have no doubt that we are meant for each other. The keeper of the stars! You have shown me and the kids more love and happiness than we ever could imagine. We would have never thought it could ever be like it is. Two people that know we weren't each other�s type but click in so many ways it are like its unreal. I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. They always say you can't judge a book by its cover or by what others say and I'm so happy I didn't. You are truly an amazing man. There isn't one thing that I don't love you. I'm so in love with every inch of you inside and out. We love each other so deeply and as long as we have that we can and will conquer the world. I know things have been hard, rough and seem unbearable baby but I promise you things will only get better. I'm proud to have you as mine baby and I don't care what I have to do to make it better it will be done. I love you baby always and forever.

4) My boyfriend is the best thing that has ever happened to me like he's just my entire happiness. Babe, when you read this just know that I'll always be by your side and that these past six months with you have been some of the best months of my life. You're the first person who loves me because of who I am, not because of my body. I thank you for that. I thank you for everything you've done for me, from hugging me whenever I cry, to buying me both cold coffee and pizza when I couldn't choose what I wanted to eat. Never ever letting me go to sleep upset, no matter how bad our arguments might be, not getting mad at me when I fall asleep on the floor. I love it when you bought me my stuff from forever 21 and my makeup, never judging my past, waiting for me until I came out of detention. You're just so amazing and every day I love you more and more. I look at you every day and I just think how damn lucky I am to have you. When I leave to home over the summer, I'm just going to miss you so much; I don�t know how I'm going to be able to handle not seeing you for that long when I can barely manage not seeing you for a weekend. I honestly admire you, want to know why? Because I'm an extremely difficult person to be with and you have managed to get through my attitude and outbreaks, thanks, babe, I can't wait till we're older and go to college together, travel, party, and just make so many more memories with you. I love that I can talk to you about anything and I know that you'll listen to what I have to say when I have to say it. Even when I put you through a whole hour of me putting on my makeup, you're still patient with me and help me out with my eyeshade and lipstick colors.  You�re the whole package baby. Your looks are just a bonus, I can write more but you are wondering why you're on pause on and I don't want you to suspect anything so I'll just leave it here.


Romantic Note for your long distance boyfriend



We have been through so much. We have been friends for almost 9 years! You mean everything to me. You helped me through person problems and you know everything about me! I don't know how I would be who I am today without your help through hard times! You make me happy! You know how to cheer me up. You know just by looking at me when something is wrong or when I don't feel good. You know me so well! I'm glad you are my best friend, my boyfriend, my future husband. You are so cute, sweet, caring, loving, and I love everything about you! I miss you more every day and even though I am one day closer to the day we meet again, I miss you all the same. The distance gets between us but we get through it and we stay together. I hate the distance between us but I love you so much! You make me feel like the most special girl in the world! I can't wait to see you and get to hold you and to show you in person how much I truly love you! Your voice gives me butterflies. I love hearing you voice and I love seeing you smile. You�re my king and no one could ever take your place. I can never stay mad at you. I never get tired of you, I love talking to you. No matter how many times we argue no one could ever take your place, I'm so glad I met you because if I never did I don't know what I'd do. You�re my best friend and my boy, I can tell you anything and no one understands me apart from you. You�re the only person I can relate too. You are mine and I'm yours. No one has ever treated me so special and you�re something worth to keep on fighting for because you�re beautiful on the inside as well on the out which makes you different, and I love you for you. You know you've completely changed my life, inside and out. When everything was going wrong you stepped in and made everything better. I love you so much it hurts to love you any more than I possibly do. You make my heart beat faster than ever. I love waking up to your cute text messages. Those make my day. And when you call me baby girl or your cute nickname for me my heart just melts. I love you so much! You mean everything to me.
Related:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel