Funny Instagram Photo Captions for Selfies

Instagram is kind of fun for a while, people just sharing pictures of themselves or things they found interesting. Now it's kind of starting to look like Facebook and Twitter with people posting pictures with weird captions they didn't take. I've noticed for the past couple of days, people talking smack about Facebook and it�s all about Instagram. Funny thing is they're venting their opinion by posting selfies with captions on Facebook. Well it amused me so thanks? Maybe I should have thanked them on Instagram. They might be serious this time and not return.

The thought often crosses my mind that we're the first generation to have our lives so widely documented in photographs. It makes me wonder how someone would feel stumbling upon these selfies of us hundred years down the line when we're no longer here; these pictures will stand testimony to the times we lived. Funny or not, photographs record history. True, there are seemingly pointless pictures like our fancy food and front-camera shots with our friends when we're feeling particularly happy and everyday moments in Instagram, but what we wouldn't give today, to get to see all these pictures from our great-grandparents' time.

Funny Instagram Captions for Photo!

1D blogger caption

5 types of fears

Silly dog feeling something

Bad hair sheep

Motor bike funny ride

Lipstick and puppy

This is cat logic

Cat love selfies

Cat and shower

Don't tease me

Let's finish the movie

Dentist day

To do list of the day

Door locker

I am waiting for you

Ebola run fast

When songs let me cry

That moment when

Junior gunman

Oh I am taking selfie

My biography

Cat still love selfie

Yes do it

When cop and you

Day without guys

Dog waiting

Yes this is true love

Who want  a date

Yes because of you

Whatsapp and me

Yes I hate this job

Dog melting point

Mom attitude

Mona phase one

Leave me alone

Where is monster

Morning freshness

What is your name

I am so hurry

One Direction move

One more direction

School no way

cooking and job

Why me

Puzzle game

Spanish with cats

I need a caption 

Yes Swag time

Cat in trouble pool

Funny Instagram captions


What's mine is mine, stop sharing, don't look, don't touch, don't speak, don't even send a friend request on Facebook, don't follow on Instagram, don't like her pictures, don't compliment her, none of that! What's mine is mine point blank. Now I am going a viral Instagram stuff of funny dog, cat, friend�s photos and selfies with hilarious captions. Now you could choose a cool caption idea for your next selfie on the Instagram

Its crazy how people look good on selfies on Instagram but when you run into them in public they look all super up dumb, you surprisingly looking at them like what the hell happened? First came MySpace which we the adults out grew quickly then came Facebook, which was a neat way of straight to the point, no stupid but let you decorate your profile with junk then came Instagram which is all about funny usernames, weird selfies and food pictures. It�s about posting pictures of the day but why is it looking like MySpace with all the stupid quotes things? One here and there is fine, funny cations are great but drama stuff? Really is it necessary?
Related: Funny Instagram names

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel