Happy 20th Anniversary Quotes Wishes and Images

Happy 20th Anniversary Wishes
The first part of this post contains happy 20th wedding anniversary wishes and images for husband from wife and the second part contains happy 20th-anniversary quotes and messages from kids to their mom and dad. You may write these beautiful greetings on a printed card or directly post your good wishes on your Facebook or Whatsapp status. You may also stick these anniversary captions on your Instagram photos as well.

Happy 20th Anniversary  Quotes and Images!

1- Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary to my Husband! Thank you for being my husband, my partner, my lover, and looking forward many years to come. Happy anniversary I love you so much and also thank you, Lord, for your continuous guidance in our journey as a couple.

2- Happy anniversary my love! I know it's unconventional but I want to celebrate this day anyway. A good couple of years ago, we got engaged after just 3 months of dating. This was the start of a whole new world for me and I couldn't have found someone better to spend my life with. You are my best friend, my pillar, my rock, my provider. Thank you for being an amazing husband and father to our kids. We love you, I love you and once again happy engaged-anniversary my love.

3- Happy anniversary my love! I'm lost for words, thank you for all the support, love, patience, knowledge and red velvet cupcakes. Without you and our kids life wouldn't be so incredible.

4- Thank you so much for a dozen of anniversary gifts and handwritten love card. I cannot believe how fast 20 years have flown by and we look forward to many more together. I am so thankful for my loving and supportive husband, family and friends.

5- Yes today we celebrate 20 years of marriage. God gave me the perfect mate to walk through this journey of life with. He leads by example and loves unconditionally. He is my gift from God. I love you now and forever.

6- Time flies so fast, already 20 years together and I want to say that I am so happy in your special love. Thanks for choosing me at the first time. We had a nice time and became a couple after 5 months. You are difficult to choose something but when you decide our relationship that was so fast.

7- Happy anniversary my dear love! We�ve had a great time and really understanding each other even we had many different things: language, country, personality but you are perfect for me. I love a guy who has a habit of you: non-smoking, tender, caring, gentleman, faithful and, of course, you still have some weakness but I accepted it and I will accept everything from you like you did for me.

8- Today, we are celebrating our anniversary for 20 years to become the best couple in the town. In 20 years many difficulties happened but we helped and shared those problems. We never fight, just listen and give each other advice. How nice relationship we are, I am proud of it.

9- Thank you, LORD, for twenty years ago I said I do. And we are still going strong, thank you, darling, for 20 Years and an impressing anniversary poem. Happy anniversary! May GOD bless us for another couple of years together!

10- Twenty years have 7300 days; we love and wait for each other for all the time. We cried, we are tired but you never want to stop this difficult relationship. You comfort me and keep me in this love. How good you are. I can't describe my feeling by words but I know you can feel how deep in my love for you.

11- Thank you for 20 years with happiness, sadness, loneliness because of love distances but we never give up. We saved money to see each other; we saved any second when we were staying together.  We laughed and did many crazy things. I can feel how happy you are from your eyes and from what you did for me during 20 years.

12- Time flies and makes our relation become lovelier. So, even later where we live, we will share our love and pray for the happiness come to each of us always. Thank you for becoming my bestie and I wish for your luckiness always.

13- Happy anniversary my joyful husband! We promise that we will love each other until time stop, until the end of the Earth. So just keep going because we never get lost in our love. Love you is my power to do many things that I don�t think I can do. I will make you happy all your life so just wait 20 years more.

14- I remember the very first time I laid eyes upon your face; I was taken by the winking in your eyes. Since that day you are not just only my partner but you are my lover, you are not just my companion, you are my inspiration. You are not just my husband, you are my life. You give me wings, thank you for everything, you're a true blessing.

Happy 20th anniversary wishes for parents!

15- Congratulations on the occasion marking your 20th wedding anniversary. I pray that the Almighty God continues to guide this sacred matrimony to the end of His Holy approval.

16- I can�t believe it�s been 20 years already, enjoy, get rested, blessed and inspired. I love you both so much. What God had put together, curse upon anyone who wants to bring surrender. May your marriage continue to eternity!

17- Happy 20 Years of togetherness and counting, happy wedding anniversary! Thank you both for sharing your oneness with us your friends. Thank you, Lord, for the love and for keeping this couple close always to each other�s heart.

18- Happy 20th Anniversary to the most charming couple! We appreciate you today as you celebrate 20 years of wonderful marriage. You guys are one of the most blissful, entertaining, and adoring couples we've ever seen. Congratulations!

19- Happy 20th wedding anniversary to a very special couple! Thank you for being an amazing example of love and unity for us all. Wishing you many more happy years together!

20- Happy 20 year anniversary to my favorite couple and best friends! You have shown us what marriage is truly about and we continue to learn from you every day.

21- Happy 20th Anniversary to the couple who showed us kids if you find your best friend for your relationship, anyone can go the distance. You are now and always being an inspiration. Love you guys!

22- Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary to this stunning couple today! Thank you for your years of love, dedication, lessons, laughs, and so much more! Love you guys! Oh and hey mom, good thing your last name didn't become Grasshopper.

23- Twenty years of being a couple it's not easy, but give thanks to the Lord for his kindness and his unconditional I love to you both. Happy Anniversary sister and your hubby!

24- Happy Anniversary to my absolute favorite couple in my town! They introduced me to a brand new way of life and I can't say thank you enough. Listen to their story how they went from teen parents to millionaires before the age of 25, it�s absolutely amazing.

25- A big thank you to my most favorite romantic couple for making their marriage anniversary today so very special for all of us too! Loads of love and happy anniversary to mom and dad!

26- Happy Anniversary mom and dad! I have been lucky enough to have been blessed with such loving parents. Being a kid in this generation, it's hard to find a couple that stays together for as long as my parents have. 19 years ago, my dad came into my life and made the decision to stay with us and my mom decided that he was the man she wanted to be with for the rest of her life. 20 years ago today, my parents finally made the decision to get married after years of being engaged. Thank you guys for showing me the true meaning of being in an equal relationship! I love you guys and have a wonderful anniversary!

27- Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple, who look not only awesome together but also glowing with love! May your love keep burning till your hair turns gray! Enjoy each day of being together.
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful parents! 20 years ago you vowed to love each other through anything life would bring, good or bad. Thank you for the life you have made together! I'm truly blessed to have parents who are witnesses of what Love is.

28- Please help me wish this beautiful couple a Happy Anniversary, 20 years of love looks good on you both!! Thank you, Lord, for allowing them to be a part of our lives! I know it is snowing outside so stay in and just cuddle.

29- Happy 20th Anniversary to my fantastic partner! It's hard to believe 20 years have passed! Thank you for loving me through all the ups and downs, the rocky roads and the everyday triumphs and failures. You have always been my rock, and I don't know how I would've made it through the last 20 years without you! I love you with all my heart.

30- Happy 20th anniversary, you two are so cute. Not many people find the one person that is his or her other half of their soul and that is what you are, having been blessed by God to have the other half of your soul in a physical form. Every time you allow us a glimpse into your life rather it is through pictures, videos or just your words I see the undying love, respect and devotion you two have towards each other. It is truly amazing.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel