Inspirational Graduation Congratulations Quotes

This is the best collection of inspirational happy graduation quotes, congratulation messages, funny graduation statuses and wishes for your friends, daughters, sons, boyfriend and girlfriends. I would like to take this opportunity and congratulate all students who have made it in their studies by fully completing their studies be it a degree, honors or masters in their respective courses. I understand that it was not an easy journey to travel, but history has always proved itself that hard work pays, hard working students are always clear in fighting for quality and well-resourced education. When a child is progressing more particularly in education it brings a joyful moment to the family. These graduation wishes are written for everyone, you may edit these quotes by changing the college names and places.

In less than a month, so many young adults will be graduating and the countdown is on, one step closer to that surreal moment that�s played in my head for years and years: dreams of watching her walk down that aisle as a member of Class, wow that makes me feel so old. But as the day�s inch closer and closer, a fact that I�ve known for 17 years has become increasingly more real: she won�t be there. It�s something I�ve struggled with all year. For me, graduation is symbolic of all the things we have missed and will miss, missed all graduations, from elementary, middle, and high school, proms, first boyfriend, drivers testing, marriage, her first child, for me grandchildren. Despite all of the changes that have occurred since she died more than seventeen years ago, these changes feel harder. The majority of my current friends never knew her, she�s just a myriad of bits and pieces of memories; stories that are tied to a sad part of my life. She�s more of a myth than a real person. I just want to remind everyone that is stressing over graduation, take a deep breath, relax, enjoy the moment, soak it all in. I would also like to say special congratulations to a few special seniors and let them know how very proud I am of you guys.
graduation congratulations message

Graduation Congratulations Quotes and Wishes!


1- I am proud of you. You were calmly focused and worked hard. You had to make it. Remember, this is just the start, but never forget family is everything. May God help you build one for yourself too!

2- Congratulation my dear and that smile really tell it all. Thanks to the highest and to the patent for all they have done to put you that high. God bless you.

3- Congratulations on all your success and triumphs! Facing adversities in the midst of trying to live everyday life, especially without your dad, couldn't have been an easy feat. I commend you! Best of luck to you on all your future endeavors! I pray you take comfort in knowing your dad will be right there with you on the graduation day.

4- Congratulations to my cousin for graduation from the top-rated university in our country. I am so proud of all your accomplishments and hard work. I had the pleasure of seeing you grow from a little boy to a handsome young man. The journey was not easy but we persevere and didn't give up. I'm proud of you and I love you.

5- Your Graduation journey was made possible through the support of so many people. I would like to thank all your supporters particularly your teachers who stood by your side and made this possible. I would like to thank your friends your roommates. Thank you so much for your love and encouragement throughout the journey of my beloved son. He would not be here without your help. I dedicate your achievement to all your supporters. I know, you will continue to make your parents proud.

6- Congratulations to my boyfriend on his graduation from the Master's Seminary. We are so happy for you and are rejoicing with you from back home.

7- Congratulations to my great niece upon her graduation and fast pitch softball scholarship! I'm so proud of you and for you. Be yourself and continue your chosen journey.

8- Congratulations to my brother in law on his graduation day. I'm extremely proud of the man that you are becoming. I can go on all day about how much I have always admired you; well I'll do it later.

9- Your big smile, its show me you're so happy, maybe the happiest girl in the earth, but believe me, I'm more than happy to see you smiling. Happy birthday and congratulations on your graduation, you're such an angel to my life.

10- Congratulations to my two nephews on their college graduations this weekend. Jeremy. Well done and I am very proud of you both. You are now both on to the next adventures in your lives. I now that you will continue to make us proud.

11- Please everyone join me in wishing congratulations to my girlfriend on her success in graduation with a bachelor's degree in information Systems Management. Congratulations on your graduation and thanks for inviting me, I had a good time with your family. I hope to see you soon.

12- I am so proud of my son in law, newly announced at Howard University graduation as full Professor. Have a great graduation day! Enjoy every minute! We love you!

13- This is a special day for a special person. My sweet daughter has worked very hard over the last several years and she graduates tonight with her Business degree. She has worked Full-time at a local store and was promoted to a manager, built a little business and gone to school part-time. Now she graduates and she is the owner of her own store. This is one proud mom! Happy graduation day, I love you.

14- My lovely uncle I miss one of the special days of your life, I am really sorry guys for not attending. So many dreamers; but only a few achievers; and you are one of those who achieved the goal. Congratulations on your graduation! We are all proud of you i. pray God to bless you with the best of opportunities in your career and your life as you step into the next phase of your career.

15- Congratulations to our dearest cousin on her graduation today. You did well and we are so proud of you. We will always be here to support you in whatever you do in future.

16- I just want to say congratulations once again to my amazing roommate! Thank you for finding me sane enough to room with and for become an amazing friend. Have fun in Law school and I foresee some road trips to Texas in my future because I'm going to miss you so much. Happy Graduation day and go pokes.

17- Happy graduation day! I remember being 10 years old watching you graduate from high school and even then feeling so proud of you. You are one amazing human and have persevered through an awful lot to get here today. And I am incredibly honored and proud to be your little sister. Congratulations and I love you so much.

18- Today is the day my boyfriend graduating from the university. But he couldn't make his graduation because his serving the army and protecting the United States. So I say congratulations baby! You made it!

19- Congratulations to my niece who graduated from college on yesterday and we had her graduation dinner and party earlier this afternoon. I am so very proud of you niece and may God bless you in everything you do.

20- I want to congratulate my best friend, boyfriend, my love and soul mate on his graduation. He has push drag and struggled so hard to get this degree. I am so proud of him. I know college is not easy, but you have made an impact not only on your life but on my life as well. Without you setting an example of showing me it�s never too late to be successful. Without you, I wouldn�t be in college today.

21- I want to say to this girl next to my congratulations I'm proud of you! I knew you would make it this far, your boyfriend and family are very proud of you. You never gave up even though you wanted to but I pushed you so hard and you made it. I'm so happy for your future and your next goal is waiting for you.

22- Well today has been an eventful day. Our daughter has graduated with her master's from Southern. We are so proud of her; I can't wait to see what the Lord has for her in the future. Graduation party was awesome with many old and new friends and family. With a twist, her boyfriend asked her to marry him. She said yes. Glad to have him in the family. I love you both and congratulations.

23- Congratulations to my wonderful boyfriend on his Graduation with Honors from West Chester University. I love you and I am so proud of you. You became a man so quickly before my eyes; you made me so happy and proud to be your girlfriend. I love you. Thanks for your hard work, your passion for learning and growing and how you made the most of this opportunity. Excited to see what God has next for you.

24- And now I'm going to graduation tonight to celebrate this accomplishment with a few friends! Congratulations to the entire graduate this year! Get ready for the next chapter.

25- From her first graduation to her last graduation! Congratulations my daughter on all your achievements. It's not every day that an indigenous mountain girl graduates from college with two bachelor�s degrees, a 3.7 GPA while working 2 jobs! Well done young lady. A special thank you to your first teachers and helped give her a love for learning. Thank you to all the teachers that have taught her along the way.

26- I still remember this boy staring cautiously at me from his crib. Now, he's poised to launch his career. Congratulations to my nephew on his graduation from The California State University. He turned his four years as a Buckeye into one excellent adventure.

27- Congratulations to my beautiful wife on her graduation day today. I hope you have loads of fun and I am so proud of you. You have made it and, without a doubt, I believe you will go out and serve the multicultural world for a betterment of the human kind.

28- Congratulations are in order for the class of the year, who will walk in graduation a little later today. You did it! A huge congratulation to each and every one of you for proving you have what it takes. Now go conquer the profession.

29- I am so excited for both of my twin brothers. Congratulations on your graduation from high school. It was always a pleasure to see how you motivate each other to excel, even as young boys. You both haven't a bright future, again congrats.

30- Congratulation to my baby daughter, on her graduation with the highest GPA at State University! Your hard work and dedication have paid off. Your family and friends are so proud of you. Next, stop Dental School.

31- Congratulations to my incredibly gifted sister for graduating from Mass General Hospital Institute of Health Professions and earning her doctorate in physical therapy! Though I, unfortunately, could not attend her graduation ceremony today, I want her to know that I am extremely proud of her and that I'm honored to call myself her brother.

32- It is so hard to believe that my baby girl is graduating college this weekend. She has worked so hard, stayed focused, kept great grades for her scholarship, and worked through her school breaks to graduate one year early. Congratulations, sweet heart! We are so proud and honored to be your parents.

33- Many graduations, many reasons to celebrate! All your friends are pretty pumped about it all. To all those amazing graduates out there, congratulations! You did it!

34- As High School graduation approaches I would like to send a big congratulations out to my niece, I am looking forward to seeing you walk across stage again in a few years when you become Dr. I would also like to send a big congratulations out to my nephew, not sure what your plans are but if you can dream it you can achieve it.

35- All my best wishes and prayers are with you, you really are a great example of achieving the impossible. Plus I owe you big time so please come back to New York so I can make it up to you for not being able to be there. Happy graduation day my love!

36- A Huge Congratulations goes out to my boyfriend and sister in law, for making it through a very rough year and officially becoming college graduates! Its graduation day, you guys! I'm so incredibly proud of the both of you and I am in awe of how you have managed to conquer everything and make it to where you are. This most definitely calls for a celebration! I love you to the moon and back and now let's have the best summer ever recorded.

37- Congratulations my brother, who completed his last final of his college freshman year yesterday! Wish he was home but he has to wait until Sunday since he will play with the regimental band for graduation Saturday and then the Ceremony Sunday. I am counting down the days.

38- You are one of those guys that would talk to anybody and always knew how to put a smile on your face. Congratulations on graduating you are the sweetest kindest big hearted person.

39- I am so proud of you! It was a long journey and at times it would've been easy to quit but you persevered. I can�t wait to see you walk down the aisle to graduate.

40- A huge shout out to my friend on his graduation day! We are so happy to share in the excitement on your graduation day, we are so proud of you, too! With love and pride today and always! Congratulations on your graduation! Love and miss you! Take care!

Related:

41- You are one amazing lady! Definitely a star here on earth and a blessing to us all! Congratulations and best wishes as you continue to make a positive difference in all you do.

42- I am so happy you made it. Get ready for your review class to fully harvest the fruit of you and your parents� sacrifices. Congratulations dear.

43- Congratulations to my niece on her graduation. Aunt is very proud of you and all of your achievements. Love you lots and still can�t believe how quickly you are growing. Hope to see you soon.

44- Congratulations to a special daughter on a very special graduation day for her. Today at her graduation ceremony she will start seeing the benefits of years of hard work and study.

45- Congratulations on your pinning as you earned your degree. Dad and I are so proud of you. You are an amazing example of putting your all into something and achieving it. The nursing profession is lucky to have you. Enjoy your graduation today.

46- A little late but, happy graduation to these two! I have watched you both grow and become two awesome adults! You are both destined for great things! Congratulations and good luck at your big kid jobs.

47- Congratulations to my Granddaughter on her first-grade Graduation ceremony today. We are so proud of the beautiful young women you have become. You have the whole world ahead to conquer, start your journey and don�t look behind.

48- My beautiful daughter, how time does fly! On this day, Your Graduation Day, you will receive your Masters of Education Degree and I could not be prouder. It seems almost like yesterday when I dropped you off at Kindergarten. I was feeling both happy and sad, misty eyed as I drove home. I have so many memories from your birth until now, sweet memories that hold that very special place in my heart. Your first bike ride without training wheels, school events, giving your young life to The Lord, Pioneer Girls, your gift of song, the struggles, dances, boyfriends, first time driving a car, High School, your Prom, College, Matrimony, I count it all blessings, blessings that I will carry with me forever. The journey that you are on is an awesome one, with your steps being ordered by The Lord. Continue to be obedient to Him first and foremost as His truly wonderful plans for your life unfold, continue to take on challenges, continue to risk the bumps and bruises along the way and continue to never ever let fear hold you back. I applaud you my daughter and I am your biggest Cheerleader. I'm so very proud of you and I love you to the absolute utmost.

49- To our dear daughter Congratulations on your Graduation! We were so happy, full of tearful celebrating with you as you move on to your next big adventure. You made a remarkable accomplishment. You worked so hard for it. You deserve all the happiness in the world because you are a good person. Words cannot express how much proud I am to have a daughter like you. We are always with you, even most of the time not physically, but we are connected in spirit. Good luck on your journey forward. God bless you. I love you so much.

50- this past couple of days has been tough for me. Seeing all my friends posting their graduation photos has been a big reminder of what could have been. But nonetheless, I am happy for all of my friends at graduating. You guys deserve it because you have worked so hard to get to this point. I may not be graduating this year but know that my time is coming. So you all enjoy this time, rejoice in the memories. I realize that there is no reason to be sad because I am still making progress towards my goals. I can't let my past hinder my future, so I smile at the thought of what my future holds. Soon enough I will be posting my grad photos too.


Well, I�m almost there, so close to the finish line. Every year for me has an amazing story that I can�t never forget. I went through ups and downs. I made mistakes from the past. I made myself proud but not only that but also my loving parents and supportive friends. I cried and got hurt. I saw the characteristics of the people I met. They come but suddenly others fade away. I met and knew a lot of our teachers. I made a lot of unforgettable and joyful memories together with my true friends. I joined a clique that helped me and supported me even if I'm happy or sad. Sometimes I want to get over of my life because of the problems that i overcome every time. Sometimes I want to end all of these because I feel alone and sad at the same time. Sometimes I cry every day and night because of the promises that I tell them and people didnt keeps it safe. Sometimes I didn�t feel special to people. Sometimes I didn�t felt any love from someone. But hey! All of these stories that I taught you is true. All of these stories that i taught you is my life, my story, and my journey. I�m happy and proud because even if I overcome a lot of problems in my life, i survived and made people proud. If you�re reading this, thank you for everything. Even if we just met this year or we didn�t become friends, you will be always being a part of my life. This achievement that I received is for our Lord God. Thank you for everything. When I am in challenges, you are the only one that helped me. I can�t wish for anything but a good life and lastly, thank you for giving me all the blessings and strength that I need to make it there. I love you so much, Almighty God. Thank you to everyone who wished me on the Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram, well on my next journey, who came to my graduation, and who has supported me along the way. I couldn't thank my biggest supporters enough for everything they have done for me.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel