Welcome Baby Quotes For Newborn: Congratulation Messages

These little funny and lovely welcome newborn baby quotes will facilitate you to welcome newborn babies of your beloved ones. Send these congratulation messages to the parents of newborn baby girls or boys.
welcome baby quotes from aunt

A newborn baby is the best gift to all parents. Now you can throw your welcome quotes, warm wishes and congratulations wordings to the new parents by customize card, Facebook status, Instagram caption, text message or stick it with a baby shower gift. Post these congratulation messages for the new baby girls or boys and shower them with your greetings. I'm one of those who are going to tell you that giving birth is a beautiful and powerful experience. I believe that women are blessed with an incredible strength to create, nurture, and deliver babies. Birth is an amazingly painful and intense experience to help bond you to your partner and baby. It is scary and that is good because it lets you know that becoming a mother is momentous. Embrace this wonderful time Melanie! You are blessed to have this life experience. It truly is a wonderful thing. Simply pick a baby quote and send it with love and care. On this page, you will also discover a wide range of funny baby wishes, cute messages and beautiful prayers for new born babies. A great collection of baby congratulations quotes is listed below.

Welcome Baby Quotes For Newborn

  1. I want to scream welcome to world to my baby my niece. I love you more than words can describe, I remember the day you were born, I was a doctor and they thought I really work at the hospital but I didn't that day. I love you more than the moon and back welcome to our family.
  2. I hope you have a beautiful first day on Earth with your loving family and get spoiled with hugs, kisses and gifts. I wish I could be with you all the time just staring endlessly at you.
  3. Here goes the most sincere congratulations and best wishes for a lovely couple, a great family from the only uncle of this beautiful newborn baby girl.
  4. I absolutely can't wait to meet our new born cousin sister and play with her chubby cheeks. She has a strong heart and she will grow up with so much love. I am sure everyone is ready for you to be here.
  5. Glad I could share this moment with you I can't wait to meet your baby boy you're going to be a great mom. This is one more special memory to put in that box of things you know you'll never forget because you know it's only going to happen once thank you for letting me share in your special moment twin.
  6. I'm so happy for you. I can�t wait to meet that beautiful bundle of joy. Childbirth is not as bad as you think baby girl. No need to be scared. Start a diary for the baby if you haven't started one yet. Love you!
  7. Beautiful Congratulations to you and your wife Wonderful feeling for both of you to be Mommy and Proud Dad God Bless Your Baby and you both.
  8. There is nothing special than holding that unique baby girl in your arms. Feel her sweet little smile and her tiny ten fingers and toes. Congrats to a great happy family and a new mum and dad.
  9. I am so happy for both of you; I think it's really sweet that you are looking to admit others who have welcomed their own packages of happiness as well.
  10. Well done for keeping it a secret for the whole day and having some family time. I wish you can treasure those moments and have many more to come along with your magnificent vows
  11. My little princess is finally here and she's beautiful, thanks for my in laws being here and also my mum for being here and a big �I love you� to my son and husband for also being with me while my daughter was arriving smile emoticon I feel blessed to have my little family with me.
  12. Let me congratulate you on the birth of an amazing baby boy! I wish you health, and to the son, for happy motherhood! And to eventually become a great human.
  13. I wouldn't let anything happen to you, you are so beautiful I can't wait to watch you grow up into an amazing person. You have amazing parents and family. I love you so much princess.


Congratulation Messages for New Baby
  • We congratulate the members of the luckiest family on the most terrific day in your lives and wish the new born girl to be healthy, wealthy and wise.
  • Congratulations to the new mama and papa. This little bundle of joy will be welcomed into the family with so much dignity, and I wish them all the very best for the future.
  • A new adorable cutie pie welcome to our family. Congrats to my brother and his wife on your 3rd baby who's simply just the most adorable thing ever! May God bless her in every single way and keep her and your whole family happy for the rest of your lives.
  • Congrats! Being a father now is a full time job; enjoy this moment with your lovely wife and handsome son. I wish you perpetuity of love and joy as you raise your newborn together.
  • Congrats to both of you with a lot of love and lovely smile emoticon. Welcome to the club of motherhood, this is the happiest and the priceless job in the world.
  • Congratulations to all who have had babies today and any other day, but special best wishes to my sister and her husband. My husband and I were unable to have children so if you do cherish them always.
  • Congrats! What a beautiful little gift from heaven. Now you'll both know the love that your parents feel for you. I am sending health, happiness and all kind of blessings for this precious soul in this Happy Day.


Words of Advice for New Moms
1. Always carry a zip-top bag inside your car. You never know if you will need one.
2. Always take a deep breath before you start yelling at them while driving. Or turn the music louder and wait for their reaction. It always works for me.
3. Never let a day goes by without noticing new things your children does.
4. Don't aim for perfection. You need to get in right only about 70% of the time. Kids don't need perfect parents.
5. Play outside with your kids even if your knee or back hurts.
6. If you can't make a game, go to at least one practice game per season. Show your support.
7. Let your children get bored. A kid won�t begin using his imagination until he has to dig deep and create something from nothing.
9. Children will lists to you only after they feel that you're listened to them.
10. Always use kind words. Your example will sink in at some point.



The only thing keeping me strong and giving me faith and hope through it all. In life we're put through obstacles and struggles that sometimes seem impossible to overcome, but sometimes it's those exact obstacles that lead us to our true happiness in life. For those of you that don't know, well now you do. You can Say what you want to say and think what you want to think, but at the end of the day I know that this will be the biggest blessing of my life and I couldn't be happier. These newborn baby welcome greetings and congratulations texts are the sign of our well wishes to them, a mark of good fortune that we yearn for them to have. I guess it's about time to go buy the 'ole Easter basket, teach our kids to believe in yet another fictitious character and distract them from the true meaning of the reason we observe this day. There are two things you give to your children. One is roots and the other is wings. I want my son to fly as high as he can and achieve any dream he wants because, we only live once and we must enjoy this chance that we have.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel