Sweet I Love You Paragraphs for Your Girlfriend

Do you really love your girlfriend and want to express your true feelings in a cute romantic way? Send out these sweetest I love you paragraph to her on your first anniversary or on her special day. There is no need to wait for the valentine day because true love  doesn't depend on such days. Convert these long text messages into a romantic poem or into a love letter and post on the Facebook to please your girl before it�s too late.

Nothing could be more soothing, unbiased and faithful than writing a love paragraph to someone very special, much closer to your heart. They are always there like true friends irrespective of social, financial and mental status; their only purpose is to give a sign of hope. These are the most spiritual and intimate trustworthy moments, they don't manipulate, they don't sweet-talk then backstab, they don't know what is the meaning of "use him/her and forget", they don't leave hands as soon as they spot someone who has more material bliss than you, they won't become thankless and hotheaded with success, they don't demean the less blessed, this is the reason, they are the special ones. They believe in sharing, kindness, compassion, love, hope and moreover in a purity of soul. They own everyone and everyone can own them. It is very easy to carry these romantic traits.

True friendships, relations, bonds are those that are genuine heart to heart and can be formed anytime anywhere irrespective of imbalance of status, materialistic bliss or views because these things don't matter. Falsehood becomes always obvious when we display biased prompt nature of presence, rapidity of response, agility of action, sweetness of smile, loudness of laughter, heartfelt warmth of hugs, intimacy of invitation, glorification of greatness, plentiful portrayal of praises and moreover closeness of compassion for people based on the status that they have in this mortal world; then everything becomes fake and all the love and bonding become temporary. And people who have that status should be careful and observant with those too who show these traits.
I love you paragraph

Cute I Love You Paragraphs for Her!


1. Happy first year anniversary to my one and only princess, I hope that in this year of love you will always paint smile in your lips. I may not be exactly the reason of that happiness but the important thing is that you are happy. I want you to know that I would never get tired of saying these 3 magic words 'I LOVE YOU'. I couldn�t imagine living in this world without you and your love. You're my world, my life, and everything. We have faced lots of problems but I won�t believe this would break both of us for I know that only love which would bind us and make us stronger. Sorry for I am not a perfect boyfriend you ever wished to have but I would strive to be the best not for perfection. Thanks for stepping into my life and became part of my chaotic world. You know how you change my life. Thanks for accepting me for who really I am and who I could ever be. Thank you for not giving up on me. We may sometimes hurt each other�s feeling but you are still there and I would always be there for you. Thank u for making me realized how beautiful life is, and that I won�t just stop there but would still go on. Thank you for cheering me up when I'm down. Thank you for understanding my flaws and mistakes. There would always be words I'll always say, please don�t change because I love the way you took good care of me, the way you value me and the way you show how important I am to you. I promise to love you and only you until my last breath.

2. You are my perfect match, you are always there to pick me up when I am down, you always knows how to put a smile on my face and gives me the motivation to continue to try and be the best I can. I honestly never thought I would get so lucky but I guess there's always a surprise waiting for you to make you want to be better, not just for other people but for yourself. Thank you for helping me grow In confidence, to push me to success, and to still want to continue moving forward every day no matter how tough the day can be. I love you.

3. Because of her, I would have never known what it feels like to care for and love something more than anything you could ever think of in this world. Because of her, I would never be as strong as I am today. Because of her, I would never have the confidence to push myself to succeed the best that I can in my life. Because of her, I would have never got the opportunity to experience the wonderful amazing feeling of knowing that there will always be someone in your life that depends on you and will love and care for you no matter what happens. Because of her, I would never have got the chance to wake up every morning and see those big blue eyes, and that cute little dimple-face says those 4 words that will forever melt my heart. I love you, darling.

4. You have always been my biggest supporter and fan. You've always had my back and in your eyes, I can do nothing wrong which has built my confidence throughout my life. Thank you darling for loving me unconditionally and forever! You have made me the man I am today and I will always love you with all my heart. People say they would love to have a wife that would do anything for her husband. I have that in you and I appreciate all that you do and have always done in my life. You will be the love in my heart to eternity.

5. I just want to take a minute to tell someone special how much he means to me. Babe, I love you with all my heart and I am very happy and appreciative of you and everything you have done for us and the kids. You make me feel so happy all the time. I thank God every day for leading me in your direction. You are a wonderful woman and I am proud to be your husband and to call you my wife! No one could ever take your place you have given me so much confidence and self-esteem I feel good about myself. You give me power and encouragement every second that goes by! I love you very much and I appreciate you very much! I love you, you are my world baby.

6. This here is my biggest inspiration, the girl who pushed me through college, the one girl who was real with me, and the one person who gave me the support and love that I needed to get my stuff together. I've sat down a thousand times trying to write this paragraph and I've thought of a million ways to say I love you but I can never get the words right and not one sounds good enough. The truth is I can never thank her enough for what she has done for me. I can't thank her enough for putting up with my loud, sarcastic and sassy mouth yelling out in class, I can't thank her enough for answering my emails at midnight about assignments that were due for her 8 am class the next morning, I can't thank her enough for letting me storm into her home when I had something and I definitely can't thank her for seeing through the front I put on and calling me out on it. You are an absolute gem and you have given me the tool box and the confidence to shine in the field. I know I wasn't the easiest to get to open up or even talk to for that matter but thank you for putting so much time and effort into getting to know me, thank you so much for giving me the chance to sparkle.

Sweet Love Paragraphs for Her to Post on the Facebook!


1- Man let me tell you guys I have the best girlfriend in the whole world she truly makes me happy and took me awhile to prove to her that I really loved her but she finally realized I meant what I was saying. She is the blessing to my life and I'm thankful to have her in my life. Waking up next to her is the best feeling ever. I can't wait to get our apartment and have everything set straight, baby you�re the best thing ever to happen to me; I love you with all my heart. I'm going to marry you someday. You make my bad days good and my good days great. Seeing you always bring a smile to my face. You are all I think about the baby, I have dreams about our future, you are my whole world and I told everyone for the longest time that you are my wife but you just didn't know it yet.

2- My girlfriend bought me something now honestly I wasn�t expecting to get anything because the only thing I wanted was to put a huge day-brightening smile on her face but she got me something that I was collecting. She bought me some American eagle underwear with hearts kisses a xo then she made some cards each with a day all the way till 5 days but I can only open 1 per day that I�d see her and she also took me out for coffee this morning and later she�s taking me out for lunch. This is another best day of my life with my baby anyone else who could ever make me happier there�s no competition.

3- All I can say is I will always be here as your friend to assist you any way I can. Will I miss you, well of course but you have to find inner peace. Others who do not know you intimately are best suited to help you get right mentally and physically. You need this time to focus on you and I will never stop encouraging you to move forward and stop looking in the past. You are not someone's possession and you are not equipped at this time to handle the daily drama's we call life. Our bond is very strong as well as my confidence that you will overcome your struggles. I love you and I will never and I mean never turn my back on the special kind of person you are and the person striving to be so much more. Even when you don't like it I will tell you the truth. We share a part of one another that nothing can break. I will keep my part tucked away in a safe place where nothing can touch it but you. Love you more than my words could ever explain. I promise I will stay strong for you.

You are not only a girlfriend!

I and this girl are so happy together we are not just best friends we are boyfriend and girlfriend and one day in the future I am going to call this girl my wife and love her more than anything. Every day every time we are together, she makes me smile the whole time. I'm with her! I love you more than anything, no doubt, you are my everything. I wouldn't trade you for the world, you are my baby girl. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and grow old with you and have the greatest days I could ever spend with you. But even though you think your muscles are bigger than mine, I love you more than anything and never want to lose you.

Our Love is so strong!

Our relationship is never that easy. Many people hated us together, many get jealous over us, many wanted us to break up, but I�m glad despite all that many also believed in us and most importantly we never fail to make it strong and even stronger. I love you so much Babes and no matter what I�m still holding on to our promise, the promise to love one another during up and down for forever.

Love paragraphs for her birthday!


1) Happy birthday my sweetheart, there has been nothing in my life that has touched my heart and soul as deeply as being a girlfriend. The balance between holding on and guiding vs. letting go and allowing is a dynamic that begins on Day 1 with a new relationship. Not always an easy task and certainly one that has taught me a lot. Knowing that we came here to live our own soul purposes, that had something to do with me and you, but which ultimately has been our own but same destiny, brings a beautiful richness and perspective to live, and allows me to step away from my own ego and needs from time to time. I could not have asked for the more amazing girlfriend, you have blessed my life with rich love over and over again, and my love and admiration for you grows each day.

2) Love is the only answer for every problem in this mortal world and those who adopted it sure can testify the immortal bliss and peace they experience. Saints become saints because of love and mankind becomes human because of love. A loving heart is always a kind heart and a humble heart. May this birthday fill your heart with love, profound, pious, pristine, peaceful, powerful and pure love? All the snow melted everywhere but left this heart shaped remains still intact. Even Mother Nature is saying to believe in love.

3) Most people always misjudged me, but you still believe in me. You always lift up my confidence when I feel low, you're always there to guide me when I am feeling lost and I admire you for being a tough career woman, loving wife and caring mother. Thank you for always making us feel comfortable and for posting love quotes on my Facebook timeline. Today, I want to shout out to the world how lucky I am to have you as my wife. I'm looking forward to having more travels to you, happy birthday, I love you so much.

I am always here for you!

I got to say, I feel I'm the luckiest man in the world! My girlfriend and future wife are so amazing, patient, and understanding! Yes, I have a great job that pays amazingly but the whole family time thing is tough, working swing shift can definitely take its toll on everyone involved a lot of times, even when I'm home I can either be super crabby or tired beyond belief. But no matter what she is always right there for me. Always making sure I'm not bothered when sleeping, that I have enough food to take to work and totally understanding when I just want to lay on a couch and just relax. No matter the lack of time or the crabbiness, she stays with me and she stays smiling. I couldn't be any happier or feel as lucky as I am to call her mine. I love you, honey! I know there are times that it seems like all I want is to be left alone, but the truth is I wouldn't want to spend a day, not even an hour without you. You are the love of my life and I'll never leave your side. It's us against the world and nothing will ever take us down, ever, and I couldn't be any happier than spending the rest of my life with you.

Related:

I Love You Notes to My Long Distance Girlfriend!


When you love something you will be great at it. It may not start out that way, but passion and commitment will carry you forth to a place of greatness. There are too many people who don't love what they do, but they get stuck inside their zone of excellence and get stuck in a place of comfort. Rather than pushing through that barrier of resistance to find their own zone of genius and do what they love, they get stuck at a lower level. We are not always beautiful or always happy. When our thoughts are intense it does not mean we cannot smile. If our soul is dead music may revive it, when our egos decay our love blossoms. Our sins are forgotten when the pulse stops beating. All feelings ashore when the ship comes sailing. Some days the waves rise high, some days the sea is calm. We've been thru so much this almost past month it will officially be one month we've been together and been thru crap and back. I love you more and more every day we are together and every day we together make me realize every day how much luckier I am to have such a wonderful and amazing and beautiful girl like you in my life baby. I love you so very much and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

Excuse my face, but this girl has shown me what a real girlfriend is, half the friends I have are fakes and she isn't one. She knows everything I go through, she knows what goes on in my head, she has shown me that I can change and be a better person. I just have to have confidence in myself. Thank you for everything; a girlfriend like you is not a joke. I'm going to miss you, when you move, no lie! I love you so much and I don�t know who likes it I'll hang around you if I want to! We have gotten so close the past couple days and I'm so glad I have someone that actually cares about me instead of using me and bossing me around. I'm always here baby if you need anything, I promise I'll never leave your side and promise me the same! I love you so much beautiful.

Relationship Advise for you!


When negative forces join hands then that becomes the best evidence that a great and positive cause is happening somewhere! Getting misguided has no excuse if seeking forgiveness and a sense of regret in the form of tearful eyes is not in a horizon. Again one should have faith and patience and negativity will end in one or other way; if not then KARMA is always there to take care of it. Attaining the peace and bliss is possible in this lifetime itself. May we believe in being humble and seeking forgiveness because to accept the mistake and putting an effort to rectify it always makes a human a true human! Life is complicated but one must find the simplicity in it too. What a satisfaction it gives when you intentionally lose the game to boost the morale of kids!! Soon that satisfaction turns into pure happiness when despite all your sincere efforts you actually start losing; the one realizes that yes world will sustain and you are doing your part in handing it over to the next generation.


Everyone has failed relationships for one reason or another, some are less major while other are much more. However, no one person is broken unless they allow themselves to be. We've all had ate heartbrokenly and were guilty of it happening whether it's a large part of it or not. It's our responsibility as adults to come to terms with it, learn from it and grow from it. Every person we come in contact with helps shape who we are and who we're going to become. Hopefully, you and she learn from the mistakes you've made, pick yourselves up and meet the one you're meant for and make them as happy as you are to be with them. There's someone out there for everyone and whenever it seems like there is not, there is and when you meet them it is truly an unbelievable experience because then you will finally feel whole, you'll finally feel love and you'll finally truly feel what it's like to live life. We're all hopeless romantics, don't stop now.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel