Motivational Quotes to Help Quit Smoking

Do you need some inspiration and motivation help to quit smoking and start working out? Check out our great collection of motivational quotes to quit smoking cigarettes while pregnant! I also added some great inspirational images about quit smoking that you may post on your Facebook or Instagram, these photo quotes will remind your mission whenever you crave for a cigarette. I loved smoking it was like a good friend, always there. I tried everything to quit, cut back and made it difficult to get to the cigarettes, I never said I was going to quit too final. I just said to myself I am not buying cigarettes today and I took it day by day. I bought life savers in place of them, before you know it two weeks went by and I couldn't believe I didn't have a cigarette that was my story. If it worked for me it could work for you.
Quit smoking Today

Motivational Quit Smoking Quotes from ex-smokers!

1- Before I really struggled with anxiety, now I am much more level with my moods. I used to have to budget for smokes, now I can buy what I want. I get to actually enjoy events now instead of always hiding outside somewhere for a smoke. My confidence has skyrocketed.

2- I am more in tune with saving money. It's funny when I think about it. I was never worried too much about not having enough money for a jug of milk, but when I found myself short a dime, for a pack of smokes, I would go crazy and look all over for that stupid ten cents. I think we can all relate.

3- I am so happy my car and I do not stink! I never smoked in my home. I'm happy I will be saving the money to treat myself to special things. I don't have to walk away or sit away from my non-smoker friends and family at events. I'm not wheezing at night as much. I'm not contributing to the ailments that come from smoking. I could go on and on.

4- You can do it, just think of how sick smoking makes you feel. I feel like looking at gross cigarette cancer pictures, remembering the bad smell on clothes and the long white ash kind of helps me cope with the idea of not smoking.

5- I have been smoking-free for 3 months. Everything feels great and breath is appreciated by me. For the 1st time in 12 years of a pack a day smoking I realized the true meaning of living now. I�m very thankful for my best decision for myself. The last 3 months wasn't very easy without a smoke and I know it will not be. But the pleasure that I'm getting from my smoke-free living is priceless but now I m ready to give up any addiction for such great feeling and dignity.

6- My family needs me: I am the sole breadwinner, and my family depends on me emotionally and financially. I can't think for only myself, my family must come first.

7- My hair still has the pleasant smell of my favorite conditioner for 2 days and I'm not worried my clients might think I stink. Mostly I just love that I no longer walk around with a stinky cancerous cigarette in my hand. It really is very unattractive looking, especially as one age! Also, I'm glad I don't have to be anti-social with my non-smoker friends when we are at a restaurant together, you know those shameful moments when you need to excuse yourself to leave the table and go outside in the cold to feed your horrible little monster addiction. If you think about it, it's anti-social, pathetic and very unattractive.

8- I quit smoking and starting using the gym membership I have been paying for but not using. So I start saving money and getting healthy would be my reasons especially as I am very close to 60 years old these days and would like to see the 80's.

9- Changes in my health gave me the power to quit. So if you need to make a choice of getting better or getting worse which one would you choose. You have good days and bad days, but the good day outweighs the bad. The bottom line is that you have to want to do it.

10- I'm breathing a lot better. I can go three flights of stairs at school and not be gasping for breath. I can actually run a longer distance without having to stop and try to breathe. I think I'm more of a calm person, I don't get agitated as easy and my anxiety isn't like it use to be and then there's obvious I don't stink or have nasty breath.

11- I can say no smoking is definitely life changing! I�m wonderful ways. I am less stressed and I seem to have more time on my hands which I�m a busy mother so I didn�t think that was possible. I had no idea how hard this really is but I love a challenge and I�m stubborn and don�t like to be told what to buy cigarettes or anything else. I can take a wonderful deep breath and I feel like I quit before it did major damage to my body. I feel like I can have a healthy beautiful life now.

12- Fewer mood swings, my breathing is much better, circulation has improved, more money, clean clothes and the list goes on.

13- Something you can try. Just put your smokes somewhere where you actually have to get up and walk to get them. That's what I did at first. After a while, put them further and further away from you. Another tip is to remember that you actually quit every day when you go to bed. Mark Twain once said giving up smoking was easy, he himself had done it a thousand times, and he was quite right. If you work it out, you'll have quit a thousand times in a bit less than three years. All you have to do is stay quiet!




Encouraging Words for Someone Trying To Quit Smoking

  • As long as you have the desire to quit, you will do it. It may take some time for your mind to overpower your addiction the want to quit will help. Be kind to yourself you are human and keep the good fight going.
  • Keep your life as simple as possible right now. Pray or does something that makes you feel relaxed. I'm going to reward myself for every two days I don't smoke and I'm not making my life complicated right now.
  • Remember that with each puff you lose precious time of your life. You deserve better, you deserve to live smoke-free. Stay strong, you�re tough.
  • Sometimes when we try too hard, when we put too much pressure on ourselves, we set ourselves up to fail. Don't put the whole weight of the world o your ability to quit. Take it one thing at a time, focus on quitting and then focus on changing your diet when you're secure in your quit. Those are two huge undertakings and they both take a lot of work.
  • You won't have to go back to day one. Your body will not revert all the way back from one day. Good, you tore them up. Just carry on like it didn't happen.
  • You have a strong desire to quit and stay quit. That�s most important. Setbacks don't have to kill yourself, stay close to your decision no matter what and give it all to God and you will win the fight.
  • Look at your cravings like a rattlesnake if you hear the rattle of the snake you will not pick the snake up and kiss it the urges and cravings are the rattles do not touch the snake rattle.
  • Your desire to succeed is what generates in you the force to succeed. Don't conclude yet that you are a failure so far as you never quit. Look beyond your present obstacles on your way and see victory.
  • You shouldn't feel any worse without it. You were in withdrawal the entire time, as it doesn't stop cravings, it just blocks the nicotine from satisfying you so that eventually you don't want the smokes cause they do nothing for you anyway. You will do great without it because as far as cravings go, you've already been doing that on your own.
  • You can hate this uncomfortable moment or you can hate that you smoked, right after you put it out. You know that's how you're going to feel.
  • The nicotine is out of your system and your system is yelling. Don't have to do it again. Sleep through it if you have to, or roll around in bed if you have insomnia.


Motivational quotes about quit smoking for pregnant ladies!

  1. You're doing a great job! The fact that you quit during your pregnancies says a lot. It says you're a strong woman who loved your kids before you even met! Hang in there, tough momma! You've got this!
  2. It's your nicotine monster dying; he lets off these signals because he's getting weaker and needs nicotine. Let him die, let go, he's of no use to you.
  3. Have faith in the fact that your body does not need tobacco to live well. Have hope in achieving your goal. Do it for the love of you.
  4. Find something to focus your mind to. It's in your mind. It's war between the good in you and smoking spirit. Rebuke the thoughts.
  5. Nicotine permeates every ounce of your body. And even smoking while pregnant it gets into the fetus. There is no good way to smoke. There is no harmless way to smoke. And we are a product of our environment. The good news is you quit.


One of the things that kept me smoking for so long was that I love smokers. Smokers make great conversationalists mostly because they don't move. You can find them in the same place no matter how bad the weather is or the time of day. You know who I love more than smokers? People trying to quit smoking! They take all of the great conversation and add empathy and hope. Quitting smoking is, for me, ultimately about hope. It is the hope to have a better day than yesterday. It is the hope that I have value and that the rest of my life is worth fighting for. My best advice for anyone would be to try really hard to ignore the withdrawal symptoms and focus instead on things you can do now that you don't smoke. Brush your teeth, read a book, kiss a little longer, just whatever. Things you like. Then it won't seem so bad.


There is no need to beat yourself up, or make yourself feel bad. This is a terrible addiction and anything you can do to cut back will help. Stopping all together is preferred, but the nicotine is not the worst part, it is all the other poisons you are getting and passing along. Try some type of replacement if your Dr agrees to it. Patches only give you Nicotine, and that is much preferred to all the rest. Good job on cutting back. Figure out what you want to do.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel